Thanks to you stupit voters, Trump is taking his endorsements home!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump may hold off on more endorsements for coming primaries, advisers say

• Trump is considering putting a pause on endorsing GOP primary candidates, CNN reports.
  • Some of Trump's biggest endorsements have lost or underperformed expectations.
  • "This is not how he expected this to go," a Trump adviser told CNN of Dr. Oz's razor-thin race.

15aac4f3334c124be8f9d48a3f6a0614

"Dr Oz Says I have the strongest biceps of any President in history, here look, look at the gun show!" DJT

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump currently has a record of 83 endorsement wins vs 3 losses. How's diaper joe doing? :Popcorn:

I dont even understand his problem with this. Why is this a thing?

So Trump endorsed some people who he regretted endorsing. And he admits that and takes a step back.

And OMG! Integrity is SO stoopy dumb! What an idiot.....all taking responsibility for his bad endorsements pausing it for a while.

And you know if he didnt, Admin would be mocking that as well.

While his party destroys the country and champions destroying schools and abuse of minors......his focus on exclusively on the opposition and no matter what the opposition does, he will mock them.

And he thinks this is normal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is on a tds rampage cause no one said he looks pretty in his new red dress

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trump may hold off on more endorsements for coming primaries, advisers say

• Trump is considering putting a pause on endorsing GOP primary candidates, CNN reports.
  • Some of Trump's biggest endorsements have lost or underperformed expectations.
  • "This is not how he expected this to go," a Trump adviser told CNN of Dr. Oz's razor-thin race.

15aac4f3334c124be8f9d48a3f6a0614

"Dr Oz Says I have the strongest biceps of any President in history, here look, look at the gun show!" DJT

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Fruitcake!