Illegal Abortion… thanks Republitards

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Her we go AGAIN….

Cause this is safe and sanitary for society :eyeRoLL:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well, even in California you can only have an abortion up and until the end of the 23rd week.

They performed this abortion at 29 weeks, which is pretty barbaric if the fetus is viable. They should have helped her out much sooner and taken her somewhere like CO or MN where I believe abortion is still legal.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, even in California you can only have an abortion up and until the end of the 23rd week.

They performed this abortion at 29 weeks, which is pretty barbaric if the fetus is viable. They should have helped her out much sooner and taken her somewhere like CO or MN where I believe abortion is still legal.

Agreed, but is she in one of those states where an extremist Christian employer can dictate access to birth control?

What if she is poor and it took her longer to find a doctor to perform the illegal abortion?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed, but is she in one of those states where an extremist Christian employer can dictate access to birth control?

What if she is poor and it took her longer to find a doctor to perform the illegal abortion?

Well, she's only 17 so I don't think we can blame an employer. Though I do agree with the sentiment that employers should provide comprehensive healthcare to their employees.

I agree that poverty is a major obstacle and these laws hurt poor women more than any other group.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, she's only 17 so I don't think we can blame an employer. Though I do agree with the sentiment that employers should provide comprehensive healthcare to their employees.

I agree that poverty is a major obstacle and these laws hurt poor women more than any other group.

If she is not under her parents’ insurance, Planned Parenthood lost funding during the Donnie Dump administration.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If she is not under her parents’ insurance, Planned Parenthood lost funding during the Donnie Dump administration.

I'm thinking they have not only regained funding under the current admin, but they are fundraising money hand over fist since Roe v Wade was overturned.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The supreme court ruling specifically said that people can challenge individual laws such as this if they think it violates their rights. It also specifically pointed out that people have the constitutional right to travel to other states for any reason they please.