I don't know much about illegal drugs and chasing a high

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone know why people huff compressed air?

I swear, all I read is about how high or drunk people are on here...someone has to know.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I swear, all I read is about how high or drunk people are on here...someone has to know.
Compressed air? Never heard of such a thing. Sounds like a good way to literally blow up your lungs though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's been reported that the Carter dude that died had cans of compressed air strewn about.
I've done a couple different searches, and none of them show any effective and "valid" use of 100% pure oxygen to get high or buzzed, they all say too much will kill you.
I do remember reading in some slick magazine a few years ago about "Oxygen Bars" maybe this guys death is a byproduct of that fad.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Like whippets the air comes out freezing cold so it freezes the brain they sell compressed air at the Dollarama here for 4 bucks a can for cleaning computers

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Like whippets the air comes out freezing cold so it freezes the brain they sell compressed air at the Dollarama here for 4 bucks a can for cleaning computers
You can order NOS dispensers off Amazon now.

0070272232020_CR_ITEMMASTERSYNDIGO_default_large.png

I learned about Nitrous when a couple High School buddies worked at a high volume, slightly upscale buffet Restaurant.

I was also able to explore this further, on board the USS AMERICA when one of my dudes knew what the that large tank next to the boats Sick Bay was.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I just happened to stumble on a YT vid that looked like it might be a regular thing, it seemed at a glance he was interviewing other drug crazed wild man survivors, talking about their wild and crazy insane days. Steve-O has aged, but then so have I.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'm not entirely sure, but when I went to Fry's for some PC hardware I picked up a case of canned air on my way out.

They ID'd my ass. I thought they were kidding, they weren't. They all put on their serious faces and everything, arms crossed waiting for me to yank it out.

I was gonna tell some dry joke about it like I usually do, but was just like
poodle.jpg

SSS
- Cook me up some crack instead, realgrimm.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not entirely sure, but when I went to Fry's for some PC hardware I picked up a case of canned air on my way out.

They ID'd my ass. I thought they were kidding, they weren't. They all put on their serious faces and everything, arms crossed waiting for me to yank it out.

poodle.jpg

SSS

I guess it is a thing then. Weird.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

poodle.jpg

SSS
So those are the cans the kids are huffing, leaf blowers for electronics?