really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man
Pig can’t hear you.

Cause she’s not on the internet.

Ever since she left the internet forever again
Does fat boy have a linky?
u should meet him, settle it

sound good?

Why?

So Biggie can try and sexually assault admin by chasing him around and try to put his dick in admin's mouth?

C'mon Biggie Bore, we're talking about your favorite subject. I bet you're salivating.

Fucking spamming clown.

Oh fuck, that was fucking hilarious...I pictured it even...lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

We're all impressed Shitbrick Holmes. You have to fight it out with RealGay first, last week he claimed he had broken the Flynn code.

Moron.

come clean, admynn... who else r u?
How much time do you have?
i already know, but this bust must be awkward

Surely you're trolling with this...please tell me you're not serious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

Get the fuck out of here you transparent hypocritical slag.

You're gonna end up with some sort of nasty bacterial lung infection if you don't stop lodging your beak in large Lily's flatulent pockmarked rhino ass every chance you get.

You hate me don't you? I fucking love it. Does your sphincter tighten knowing I'm coming around to shove my foot in your ass, degenerate scum?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
So, obviously this picture of me and a truck never existed.

Hmm.

I wonder what fog you'll plait when the picture comes to the fore and all your delusions are put to bed once and for all?

Like I said. I'm no stranger to fluctuations of the frontal cortex but yours are going untreated so you'll undoubtably have a stroke soon and we can laugh at your Hawking like burble on your next podcast.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, obviously this picture of me and a truck never existed.

Hmm.

I wonder what fog you'll plait when the picture comes to the fore and all your delusions are put to bed once and for all?

Like I said. I'm no stranger to fluctuations of the frontal cortex but yours are going untreated so you'll undoubtably have a stroke soon and we can laugh at your Hawking like burble on your next podcast.

Again. Fuck off. You have no picture.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
See. You just don't get it. Anyone of my detractors can post a picture and claim it's me. That doesn't make it so dipshit.

Although all those who were there will agree that you used the pic.

Are you so socially awkward that you would claim a conspiracy amongst people who really don't give a shit?