Oh lotus. Seems the portugese don’t like you people much

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

Get the fuck out of here you transparent hypocritical slag.
i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Try again fuckwit. You go and "like" all the posts by the Axis of Stupidity when it's talking about those who have hurt your fragile feelings you fucking mental midget. Case in point is talking about Lily when she's not even here because at one time she tore off that anus you call a fucking face.

post that link that never happened, fruit

So. You never repped Biggie or Dove or Blazor or Lokmar or Deport Liberals or anyone that talks bad about those that have put you in their place?

Of course you have idiot. Shut the fuck up. I'm not one of these weak willed fucks that you can try to confuse with your idiot double talk as you try to talk in circles using only grunts and hand signals.

do u ever get confused between all your usernames and passwords here?
No I keep it simple, I post as the comic opera loser nitwit Biggie on Safari, and as Admin on chromium.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Try again fuckwit. You go and "like" all the posts by the Axis of Stupidity when it's talking about those who have hurt your fragile feelings you fucking mental midget. Case in point is talking about Lily when she's not even here because at one time she tore off that anus you call a fucking face.

So. You never repped Biggie or Dove or Blazor or Lokmar or Deport Liberals or anyone that talks bad about those that have put you in their place?

Of course you have idiot. Shut the fuck up. I'm not one of these weak willed fucks that you can try to confuse with your idiot double talk as you try to talk in circles using only grunts and hand signals.

No I keep it simple, I post as the comic opera loser nitwit Biggie on Safari, and as Admin on chromium.
u replied for flynn... oh u naughty sock, u

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Stop it!

Don't give them anymore ideas. So far I'm approximately 3,812 people, 40 of which are deceased.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Stop it!

Don't give them anymore ideas. So far I'm approximately 3,812 people 40 of which are deceased.
No worries I mailed in your 40 dead nic's ballots here in Orygun.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

We're all impressed Shitbrick Holmes. You have to fight it out with RealGay first, last week he claimed he had broken the Flynn code.

Moron.

come clean, admynn... who else r u?

Is that the best you can do? Springboard off other's hypotheses?

Come up with your own stupid material idiot.
Sometimes a 'joke' comes disguised as an hypothesis ..or slip of the tongue. Or not.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

We're all impressed Shitbrick Holmes. You have to fight it out with RealGay first, last week he claimed he had broken the Flynn code.

Moron.

Sometimes a 'joke' comes disguised as an hypothesis ..or slip of the tongue. Or not.

What exactly are you trying to say? Hurry up before Biggie Dummy comes and replies with your dick in his orifices.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

Moron.

What exactly are you trying to say? Hurry up before Biggie Dummy comes and replies with your dick in his orifices.
excellent attempt at covering yourself, admynn

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

Moron.

Sometimes what "Jeannie" thinks is not what I said, insinuated or averred, if she took my meaning incorrectly, it ain't my fault.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

Moron.

Is that the best you can do? Springboard off other's hypothesis?

ok, so still pretending

Desperate much?

Maybe you can also accuse me of being Covid as well dummy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
BUSTED! BAAAHAHAHA

Yeah. Okay.

Moron.

Sometimes what "Jeannie" thinks is not what I said, insinuated or averred, if she took my meaning incorrectly, it ain't my fault.

Don't you know these people are fucking stupid and wouldn't know sarcasm if it came up behind them looking like Biggie Nimrod dressed in drag riding a midget jackass while bragging about being a millionaire?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if ur gonna play with alts, do it right, stay in your lane and dont get caught.... like u did tonight, admynn

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Of course you have idiot. Shut the fuck up. I'm not one of these weak willed fucks that you can confuse with your idiot double talk as you try to talk in circles using only grunts and hand signals.
I don't talk bad about anyone. I only poast facts. If your ratings got better I'd acknowledge and congratulate. If poark became undisgruntled and lost a few kilos same deal. Fact!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and here's candy man ready to bite at my ankles like I was someone who runs around a school yard at lunch time

lol
If this was not a legit Photo hacked from Stubby's own Imgur account, would I be able to post it hear?

elephantiasis-in-man-s-legs-br-image-credit-cdc-1962-br.jpg

Quit the cig's Ankle Master, you'll suffer in shame longer.
Quit posting pictures of your mom, noodle neck

You’re a mess physically

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're gonna end up with some sort of nasty bacterial lung infection if you don't stop lodging your beak in large Lily's flatulent pockmarked rhino ass every chance you get.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is a pussy. Lol
he would be that skinny frail dude swinging his keyoard at u lol

but ofc he has 'no interest' in catching a beatn' lol
Not to long ago I pulled his pigtails so badly by constantly laughing at his silly looking noodle neck that he actually got big mad and said I should come to Oregon so he could snap my neck

as if that retard wouldn't wind up face down in a pool of his on menstrual fluid and blood if he tried :LOL3: