So, I "melted down" over "Lotus mod troll" huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not the way it actually happened. But liars are going to lie.
@The Countess and @Biggie Smiles

287085104_5136707079709845_1202130042802447113_n.jpg
287083919_5136708373043049_4260939690166972842_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dayum.

I am sick of their god damn lies that they spread everywhere, here and at BC. I'm incensed. Biggie is a fucking douchebag. I'm gonna hope Flea is honest enough to admit she didn't tell the truth or she is remembering it wrong. And this isn't about Lotus at all, that is all water under the bridge.

This is about them not telling the truth.

@Fashionista

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh dayum.

I am sick of their god damn lies that they spread everywhere, here and at BC. I'm incensed. Biggie is a fucking douchebag. I'm gonna hope Flea is honest enough to admit she didn't tell the truth or she is remembering it wrong. And this isn't about Lotus at all, that is all water under the bridge.

@Fashionista
You know Flea, she’s stupid. Do chances are;

A. She doesn’t remember it correctly

B. She might have been getting that brain liposuction she was saving up for when it happened

C. Her lips got in the way

D. She was changing Benzos colostomy bag

There might never be an answer on her end until she dies and Benzo gets the truth out of her

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dayum.

@Fashionista
You know Flea, she’s stupid. Do chances are;

A. She doesn’t remember it correctly

B. She might have been getting that brain liposuction she was saving up for when it happened

C. Her lips got in the way

D. She was changing Benzos colostomy bag

There might never be an answer on her end until she dies and Benzo gets the truth out of her

I really want to believe she was remembering it wrong.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ok, I got it mixed up. My bad.

You actually went and bothered Bonesaw? What the fuck is wrong with you? It’s a damn troll board. He’s been my friend for 15 years and now you’re trying to start problems over something that happened years ago? FFS, it’s not that serious.

Are you gonna sit there and act like you NEVER bitched and complained about any actions we took at SG? I may have made one mistake but God knows you drove us insane with your complaining.

If you think you’re gonna turn one of my best friends against me, you got another thing coming. I’ll fucking bust your gawddamn bubble and offer to mod the whole forum so all the members will come back and act right, since modding this forum seems to be your crowning achievement in life.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She went and actually bothered someone who hasn’t posted in years.

One friendship I DO NOT play with is Bonesaw’s.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh dayum.

@Fashionista

Let’s start telling the truth then. I’ll personally go log into SG and dredge up every complaint thread you ever made.

I ain’t been this heated in years. I’ll make time today.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ROTFLMAO

The fat grotesque fucking pig was so flustered over us exposing her hypocrisy she went crying to Bonesaw (if that even is Bonesaw).

Bonesaw has always been a gentle soul with a soft spot for porkys so he probably relented to whatever she was demanding after about 60 or 70 crisis messages from the slob

notice how the WHOLE conversation isn't presented?

And now she throws lotusbud and flea under a bus in the process as well

what a blimp gimp... I swear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dayum.

@Fashionista
YOu're "incensed huh?"

hahahahaha -- Mr. Pig!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok, I got it mixed up. My bad.

You actually went and bothered Bonesaw? What the fuck is wrong with you? It’s a damn troll board. He’s been my friend for 15 years and now you’re trying to start problems over something that happened years ago? FFS, it’s not that serious.

Are you gonna sit there and act like you NEVER bitched and complained about any actions we took at SG? I may have made one mistake but God knows you drove us insane with your complaining.

If you think you’re gonna turn one of my best friends against me, you got another thing coming. I’ll fucking bust your gawddamn bubble and offer to mod the whole forum so all the members will come back and act right, since modding this forum seems to be your crowning achievement in life.
Flea for the win!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dayum.

@Fashionista

Let’s start telling the truth then. I’ll personally go log into SG and dredge up every complaint thread you ever made.

I ain’t been this heated in years. I’ll make time today.
Don't worry

The read only copy of the Museum of natural Misery starting none other than this fat cow will be online shortly

then the whole community will see what a fat, poisonous and toxic pig this clown really is

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You ignorant short person. I don’t eat it. In the mean time cry those eyes out.

:Whaaa: :Whaaa:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I woke up to crazy texts and now I see my real name was posted in Biggie’s assbox thread.

Let me go drop these kids off at school. I gots time today.
Not by me it wasn't

I don't get down like that... you know this

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn’t be caught dead in FloriDUH or Puerto Rico Stubby

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️