So, I "melted down" over "Lotus mod troll" huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
May I post your photo. You look like a Mongolian Idiot. Smashed in face and all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I woke up to crazy texts and now I see my real name was posted in Biggie’s assbox thread.

Let me go drop these kids off at school. I gots time today.

Shartini dropped my first name the other day, not that I'm particularly bothered, but it was amusing how nobody swooped in to delete it. A stark contrast to yesterday and all the fuss over names of certain VF posters...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I woke up to crazy texts and now I see my real name was posted in Biggie’s assbox thread.

Shartini dropped my first name the other day, not that I'm particularly bothered, but it was amusing how nobody swooped in to delete it. A stark contrast to yesterday and all the fuss over names of certain VF posters...

The timing has me believing it was done on purpose. I was in bed about to knock out, watching tv.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The timing has me believing it was done on purpose. I was in bed about to knock out, watching tv.

Who posted it? I didn't see it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Who posted it? I didn't see it.
Poark

she posted "bye F********" for no real reason as it had nothing to do with the convo

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
All of you be dragging me into drama. But this crossed a line. There was no need to go drag Bone in it. I would have corrected it this morning.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Report it. Goes for any PI.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Report it. Goes for any PI.

Honestly mate I wasn't bothered. I was more irked about FLynn not stepping in, as she did yesterday, when it wasn't even necessary.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of you be dragging me into drama. But this crossed a line. There was no need to go drag Bone in it. I would have corrected it this morning.
bye-felicia-bye.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I go to bed around 7pm. Apparently I should have logged in and corrected this before falling asleep. Are you fucking kidding me?

Good lawd. What time do you wake up?

5am. Imma grandma, Scouse lol

Man, I woke up at 4:30 this morning because the cat was meowing to get out like the spoiled little turd he is and then couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to go for a morning walk. I wasn't sure what else to do so I baked khachapuri for everyone's breakfast.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I go to bed around 7pm. Apparently I should have logged in and corrected this before falling asleep. Are you fucking kidding me?

Man, I woke up at 4:30 this morning because the cat was meowing to get out like the spoiled little turd he is and then couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to go for a morning walk. I wasn't sure what else to do so I baked khachapuri for everyone's breakfast.
Khachapuri is great!

Are you Georgian??

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Wait….

Posting first names is now posting PI?

Are you morons that big of pussies?

Now many times has my first name been posted? Good fucking lord.

All this community needs is somebody named Karen….

As for Bonesaw, it’s still sketchy he’s always on “vacation “ when a school full of kids gets shot up.

Coincidence?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Khachapuri is great!

Are you Georgian??

No, Scottish and generic American/English. I'm just kind of a foodie and grew up in a city known for fresh seafood, fresh produce, and international cuisine. Besides it is easy, uses up some of the baking goods we've stockpiled and didn't make a lot of noise so I wouldn't wake up my wife or kids

Literally, that hardest part is letting the doe rise and preheating the oven. When my wife got up she sauted some veggies and cooked some sausages to go with it.

Master

Site Supporter
Is this a bad time to mention we here at the MitM podcast, which is coming back soon, are working on two investigative stories?

Bonesaw- The Uvlade connection?

Twaps ex Wife- If you only loved me like a message board

Cominh soon!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wait….

As for Bonesaw, it’s still sketchy he’s always on “vacation “ when a school full of kids gets shot up.

Coincidence?

Some of us like our privacy.

I would have came and corrected my mistake. It’s not that serious to be going that far.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait….

Coincidence?

I would have came and corrected my mistake. It’s not that serious to be going that far.

you posted your tater tots on the message boards, you violated their privacy

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wait….

Coincidence?

you posted your tater tots on the message boards, you violated their privacy

Get fucked, he she

Master

Site Supporter
Wait….

Coincidence?

Flea, you knew how the game is played and how these late to the party miscreants think they’re being edgy.

What you should be doing is deleting all those pics of those S10 bumpers you call lips.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait….

Coincidence?

Reminds me when you were a mod at Van Forum. You called all guest posters Pedos. Then you started calling everyone the same. Then the boss e lightened you. The they closed the whole mess. Remember?