So, I "melted down" over "Lotus mod troll" huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You can neg all my posts for all I give a fuck.

It’s on now. I know you don’t think Bonesaw will choose you over me. You trippin

No one is choosing anything. Are you insane? He was correcting a lie. You think so little of him that you can't differentiate between correcting a tall tale and your friendship?

Calm down, he didn't disavow you, Flea.

Why on earth would you go bug him over something that happened years ago? Why are you acting like you didn’t drive us crazy complaining and stomping your feet? Why would you post my first name just cuz I didn’t wake up and log in and correct my mistake?

My geriatric bed time hours are what keep me looking pretty. Fuck all ya’ll

I sent you a pm. You know what I did and now you're choosing to lie some more.

I ain’t reading your pm’s. This ain’t the first time you’ve jumped to conclusions, got shit ass backwards and proceeded to attack me. You accused me of all kinds of shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s on now. I know you don’t think Bonesaw will choose you over me. You trippin

No one is choosing anything. Are you insane? He was correcting a lie. You think so little of him that you can't differentiate between correcting a tall tale and your friendship?

Why on earth would you go bug him over something that happened years ago? Why are you acting like you didn’t drive us crazy complaining and stomping your feet? Why would you post my first name just cuz I didn’t wake up and log in and correct my mistake?

I ain’t reading your pm’s. This ain’t the first time you’ve jumped to conclusions, got shit ass backwards and proceeded to attack me. You accused me of all kinds of shit.

I didn't jump to conclusions, I tried correcting you in real time and you ignored the truth.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Everything to distract from the truth: I did not, in fact, melt down over Lotus being made a Mod at SG. It's a fiction.

I said I got it wrong.

That ship has sailed now. Why is a mod posting first names?

There is an expression that came out of a movie and I used it on BIGGIE it was his THREAD. Not everything is about YOU

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I didn't jump to conclusions, I tried correcting you in real time and you ignored the truth.

I WAS ASLEEP. HELLO?

SO because I chose to sleep instead of log in here, you post my real name?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well, while "lies are being corrected", you may want to tell him that you WERE a mod at SG. Just sayin'.

At least at SG, there were 2 Lefty Mods, and 2 Righty Mods..... to keep things fair and balanced.

At least I dont have to hear you whine about Lotus anymore, cause THAT you did.

Stop being a 2 faced Cunt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily has been doing a lot of that lately. Trying to get half the board banned because she disagrees with their politics.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Everything to distract from the truth: I did not, in fact, melt down over Lotus being made a Mod at SG. It's a fiction.

I said I got it wrong.

There is an expression that came out of a movie and I used it on BIGGIE it was his THREAD. Not everything is about YOU

Bullshit. You were texting me saying I owe you an apology at the exact same time. You ain’t fooling shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Well, while "lies are being corrected", you may want to tell him that you WERE a mod at SG. Just sayin'.

At least at SG, there were 2 Lefty Mods, and 2 Righty Mods..... to keep things fair and balanced.

Whoa, when was she a mod?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was never a mod at SG. Jesus Christ...more fucking lies or your brain is pickled from all that whiskey and misfiring.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I said I got it wrong.

Bullshit. You were texting me saying I owe you an apology at the exact same time. You ain’t fooling shit.

You are so stupid. I was arguing with that dumbass around the same time. Maybe you can't handle two things at once, but I can.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

So I can post the text showing the time?

I said I got it wrong.

You are so stupid. I was arguing with that dumbass around the same time. Maybe you can't handle two things at once, but I can.

So I can post the text showing the time stamp?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Whoa, when was she a mod?

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

I coulda sworn it was Oak whining up in the Mod Room I was in, and in my PMs about Lotus. PMs for a FACT!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bonesaw has been my best friend and voice of reason for 15 years.

Clearly you haven't been keeping in touch with him. You have lost your ability to reason.

Oh I just contacted him this morning to apologize for your ass bothering him with this bullshit. Now, are you still saying you didn’t post my name on purpose?

Absolutely saying that I didn't post anyone's name. I fucking loathe Biggie and have I posted his name? He lied too! And it was in HIS thread. If I would have posted anyone's name you think it would have been HIS.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Clearly you haven't been keeping in touch with him. You have lost your ability to reason.

Oh I just contacted him this morning to apologize for your ass bothering him with this bullshit. Now, are you still saying you didn’t post my name on purpose?

Absolutely saying that I didn't post anyone's name. I fucking loathe Biggie and have I posted his name? He lied too!

D375-EC33-44-CE-4289-B364-6-A98344-DD169.jpg

Wanna try that again?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Shuush.

That admission isn’t helping you.:LOL3::LOL3:

Fleas always been with me. So I’m not getting involved unless it has something to do with those potato sacks she calls lips

We all go way back. That’s what these newbs don’t get.
See Flea, this is why you can’t mix this shit up with being friends with ppl on these forums.