So, I "melted down" over "Lotus mod troll" huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Honestly, I’ve known Flea here the longest out of any of you and not once have I ever asked her what her name is.

wtf is wrong with you guys?

her name is speedy Gonzalez
Did you know Bugs Bunny cartoons from back in the day are so severely edited they are unwatchable now?

There’s the one where Bugs bunny is with Robin Hood and the guy starts hitting himself in the head with a hammer- THEY FUCKING BLACK SCREEN IT!!

So glad I bought the originals on dvd back in the day

Nothing modern matches Looney Tunes. Modern cartoons are unwatchable.
It’s not just Looney Tunes.

Tom and Jerry, the old Spider-Man cartoons are classics.

This is why western audiences are turning to anime in droves. They tried correcting One Piece and it was shat on so they just gave up.

One Piece is a classic

I am not into anime, my kiddos like it though. I don't know what One Piece is...I'll look it up.
One Piece is the greatest unraveling story of all time.

Im really not an anime guy, but I got sucked into OP by my kids and had to watch it from the start.

Luffy, the main character, is so damn stupid but so powerful at the same time. He’s one of the greatest characters of all time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poor BF. The whining and complaining makes you wanna Chuck the whole forum.

Yep, during our recent convo it was apparent that he's getting extremely fed up with this shit.

It's true that you can't please everyone, but just like in real life, if you let a trouble maker or unsavoury character into your inner circle, there will definitely be problems.

Online isn't much different.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Poor BF. The whining and complaining makes you wanna Chuck the whole forum.

Yep, during our recent convo it was apparent that he's getting extremely fed up with this shit.

It's true that you can't please everyone, but just like in real life, if you let a trouble maker or unsavoury character into your inner circle, there will definitely be problems.

Online isn't much different.
If only there were a simple one step solution...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
trigglypuff-sjw.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did you know Bugs Bunny cartoons from back in the day are so severely edited they are unwatchable now?

There’s the one where Bugs bunny is with Robin Hood and the guy starts hitting himself in the head with a hammer- THEY FUCKING BLACK SCREEN IT!!

Welcome to Jewish Clown World. This kind of shit has been gradually spiralling out of control for the last 20 years...

Have you been in a coma?

Master

Site Supporter

Welcome to Jewish Clown World. This kind of shit has been gradually spiralling out of control for the last 20 years...

Have you been in a coma?
Save your bigot opinion for somebody who might agree with you.

It’s about rich trying to make all the decisions for the poor and it’s always been that way.

Bitching about it doesn’t help. You, invalid that you are, have a worthless opinion that means nothing if you are hiding on a roofed forum spewing it.

Either stand up and make a difference, or you are nothing but a fenced Jew yourself.

Master

Site Supporter
Are you talking about teh Final Solution? :Popcorn:
Mods should only poast on the board they moderate. Upstairs with all those interesting adult discussions.
Oak just needs to understand that moderation within this forum as it is is best doing the littlest moderation as possible.

She’s modding what? Ten ppl tops?

She will get it. She’s smart enough to learn from things and she’s also allowed to make mistakes as she goes.

Having Oak as mod isn’t a bad thing. Quite the opposite. She replies to everything and everyone making this place seem busier then it actually is. You can’t pay for that type of dedication. Which is why Flynn was an excellent choice as a mod.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have you been in a coma?
Save your bigot opinion for somebody who might agree with you.

It’s about rich trying to make all the decisions for the poor and it’s always been that way.

Bitching about it doesn’t help. You, invalid that you are, have a worthless opinion that means nothing if you are hiding on a roofed forum spewing it.

Either stand up and make a difference, or you are nothing but a fenced Jew yourself.

Get a clue dummy, a good percentage of the super-wealthy in America are Jewish, a hugely disproportionate amount in fact.... check the billionaires list if you don't believe me.

I read today that the pushback against woke is even happening in San Fag Disco of all places, where a lefty official has been ousted and will likely be replaced by a Republican, which is absolutely crazy in a fag-infested, liberal shithole like that.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chesa Boudin was, rightly, recalled for refusing to enforce the law. That said Mayor London Breed is a worthless Democrat machine politics creature and she gets to appoint the new D.A.. Odds are she appoints a similar racist Marxist to also not enforce the law.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can neg all my posts for all I give a fuck.

It’s on now. I know you don’t think Bonesaw will choose you over me. You trippin

No one is choosing anything. Are you insane? He was correcting a lie. You think so little of him that you can't differentiate between correcting a tall tale and your friendship?

Calm down, he didn't disavow you, Flea.

Why on earth would you go bug him over something that happened years ago? Why are you acting like you didn’t drive us crazy complaining and stomping your feet? Why would you post my first name just cuz I didn’t wake up and log in and correct my mistake?

My geriatric bed time hours are what keep me looking pretty. Fuck all ya’ll

I sent you a pm. You know what I did and now you're choosing to lie some more.

I ain’t reading your pm’s. This ain’t the first time you’ve jumped to conclusions, got shit ass backwards and proceeded to attack me. You accused me of all kinds of shit.

I didn't jump to conclusions, I tried correcting you in real time and you ignored the truth.

I WAS ASLEEP. HELLO?

SO because I chose to sleep instead of log in here, you post my real name?

You mentioned this 5 times. Must take up most of the day

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s on now. I know you don’t think Bonesaw will choose you over me. You trippin

No one is choosing anything. Are you insane? He was correcting a lie. You think so little of him that you can't differentiate between correcting a tall tale and your friendship?

Well, while "lies are being corrected", you may want to tell him that you WERE a mod at SG. Just sayin'.

At least at SG, there were 2 Lefty Mods, and 2 Righty Mods..... to keep things fair and balanced.

At least I dont have to hear you whine about Lotus anymore, cause THAT you did.

Stop being a 2 faced Cunt.

Whoa, when was she a mod?

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

I coulda sworn it was Oak whining up in the Mod Room I was in, and in my PMs about Lotus. PMs for a FACT!

I have never been a mod anywhere.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, while "lies are being corrected", you may want to tell him that you WERE a mod at SG. Just sayin'.

At least at SG, there were 2 Lefty Mods, and 2 Righty Mods..... to keep things fair and balanced.

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

I coulda sworn it was Oak whining up in the Mod Room I was in, and in my PMs about Lotus. PMs for a FACT!

don't ever do it either.... it brings bad luck, I am serious!

Master

Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Lotus, you wouldn’t be a good mod.

You are a reply poster on these forums. A Mod needs to keep moving a forum forward.

If you look at what Oak is doing, and honestly I’m shocked nobody has mentioned it, she’s bringing A game content to this board.

Everyone is crying about “ but she called Bonemawd “ well…… she got you guys crying about it and sperging out.

Nobody is blaming Bonesaw for answering her texts and giving her ammo. Nope, you all are pointing fingers and bringing interest here.

Bravo, Oak. I see what you did there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

You are a reply poster on these forums. A Mod needs to keep moving a forum forward.

If you look at what Oak is doing, and honestly I’m shocked nobody has mentioned it, she’s bringing A game content to this board.

Everyone is crying about “ but she called Bonemawd “ well…… she got you guys crying about it and sperging out.

Nobody is blaming Bonesaw for answering her texts and giving her ammo. Nope, you all are pointing fingers and bringing interest here.

Um, so? I never said I wanted to be a mod. What's your point in that post, Einstein?

Master

Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Um, so? I never said I wanted to be a mod. What's your point in that post, Einstein?
Well, if you ever feel like putting on them mod panties I’d just recommend going commando if I were you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Well, if you ever feel like putting on them mod panties I’d just recommend going commando if I were you.

I have no fucking desire to be a mod, ever. This shit is not that important to me. But kudos to those who are willing to donate their time and energy to the task.

Calling me a reply poster says a lot about your reading comprehension, pal. Or simply your powers of observation.

Master

Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

I have no fucking desire to be a mod, ever. This shit is not that important to me. But kudos to those who are willing to donate their time and energy to the task.

Calling me a reply poster says a lot about your reading comprehension, pal. Or simply your powers of observation.
Lotus, I’m going to be honest.

I usually scroll past your shit. And if I do read it, I look for keywords and nothing else.

You are forum filler. And that’s not a bad thing, forums need ppl like you willing to spend time on their forum.

If Bailey Hankins came here and posted, I’m stopping whatever I’m doing and reading him. You don’t have that kind of impact and sadly, you never will.

I want to be entertained, not bored. Just sayin

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

I usually scroll past your shit. And if I do read it, I look for keywords and nothing else.

You are forum filler. And that’s not a bad thing, forums need ppl like you willing to spend time on their forum.

If Bailey Hankins came here and posted, I’m stopping whatever I’m doing and reading him. You don’t have that kind of impact and sadly, you never will.

Fuck off. You bore me.

Master

Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Fuck off. You bore me.
Stop looking in the mirror, Lotus

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Bravo for rage texting me and demanding I wake up and log into a forum to post? You think it’s ok for someone to contact me in real life over message board drama, then get mad cuz I didn’t reply quick enough?

All in the name of traffic? You guys take this shit wayyyyy too serious.

Master

Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Bravo for rage texting me and demanding I wake up and log into a forum to post? You think it’s ok for someone to contact me in real life over message board drama, then get mad cuz I didn’t reply quick enough?

No.

I said that whatever was done to create interest was smart.

If Oak is this unstable person you should have never gave her your phone number in the first place or blocked her the second you found out she was. That, is on you.

The Bonesaw shit is epic. The fact most of you are only looking one way instead of at the shit he gave her to use on these forums was a trap the second anybody responded about it.

Flea, your smarter then this.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

No.

If Oak is this unstable person you should have never gave her your phone number in the first place or blocked her the second you found out she was. That, is on you.

The Bonesaw shit is epic. The fact most of you are only looking one way instead of at the shit he gave her to use on these forums was a trap the second anybody responded about it.

The fact that she went groveling to him over a post about something that happened three years ago is embarrassing and cringe asf.

That’s like me tracking down Pickles and making him correct those posts where he called me fat years ago. Pickles hasn’t posted in years. It’s words on a screen.

Poofer, she is claiming I made her “mod” job “harder”. Back in the day, she’d have left and never came back after the dragging that would’ve happened over. You’re trolling.

Master

Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

No.

The fact that she went groveling to him over a post about something that happened three years ago is embarrassing and cringe asf.

That’s like me tracking down Pickles and making him correct those posts where he called me fat years ago. Pickles hasn’t posted in years. It’s words on a screen.

Poofer, she is claiming I made her “mod” job “harder”. Back in the day, she’d have left and never came back after the dragging that would’ve happened over. You’re trolling.
Flea, it’s great content.

There’s no rationality in any of it just like Pickles content back in the day was electric.

YOU, fell into it. I always talk about how stupid you are on these forums but actually you might be one of the most intelligent ppl still posting and you still fell for it.

Did you need to post about it? No. You did, and now there’s how many running threads that’s filled with this Down’s syndrome manifesto chugging along like a guy who ate at Taco Bell and needs to get home before he shits his pants in public.

Flea, I like you, and I always will, but this shit is gold.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Right so as I've observed, you dont actually understand what a mod is for and you think it's some position it isnt.

And you also find high drama....that most people cant stand....is "A game content" and that it's okay to fuck off boundaries with other posters in order to get that drama going. And you still dont understand the problem.

You are a real fucking weirdo.

And yet.....even though trashy drama follows me like hemorrhoids after child birth, out of the other side of your mouth the "community" would work and rebuild if only I were gone lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Near the end.

Or maybe it was Lotus.

Flea.....you are talking to a guy whose "master troll" was getting involved in someones real life for the purpose of creating drama content on a forum. So he claims.

I'm just sayin.