So, I "melted down" over "Lotus mod troll" huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bonesaw has been my best friend and voice of reason for 15 years.

Clearly you haven't been keeping in touch with him. You have lost your ability to reason.

Oh I just contacted him this morning to apologize for your ass bothering him with this bullshit. Now, are you still saying you didn’t post my name on purpose?

Absolutely saying that I didn't post anyone's name. I fucking loathe Biggie and have I posted his name? He lied too!

D375-EC33-44-CE-4289-B364-6-A98344-DD169.jpg

Wanna try that again?

Biggie get's assboxed

I respond to him with a

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

and you think this is about you. YOU just shared it, not me.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Clearly you haven't been keeping in touch with him. You have lost your ability to reason.

Oh I just contacted him this morning to apologize for your ass bothering him with this bullshit. Now, are you still saying you didn’t post my name on purpose?

Absolutely saying that I didn't post anyone's name. I fucking loathe Biggie and have I posted his name? He lied too!

Wanna try that again?

Biggie get's assboxed

I respond to him with a

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

So I can post the texts showing the same time stamp? You know that’s my name. You did it on purpose.

Sorry, some dumbass tried this at TRF. I got the texts to back up my claims. I won’t be crying to BF tho. I’m grown and can fight my own battles.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily sooooooo 2 faced lol. She will say and do anything to get someone on her side, so that they hate someone else that she hates lol.
It's really messed up to try and ruin people's off board friendships with this nonsense tho...

Explain how a friendship is ruined. Can you establish that Bonesaw wants nothing to do with her?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wanna try that again?

Biggie get's assboxed

I respond to him with a

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

So I can post the texts showing the same time stamp? You know that’s my name. You did it on purpose.

Sorry, some dumbass tried this at TRF. I got the texts to back up my claims. I won’t be crying to BF tho. I’m grown and can fight my own battles.

You're the proven fucking liar and you want to come at me with your bullshit, go to hell. I am done with the drama with you on this.

You're irrational.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Honestly, I’ve known Flea here the longest out of any of you and not once have I ever asked her what her name is.

wtf is wrong with you guys?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

so BF needs to ban all references to the movie "Friday" now?

are you high?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wanna try that again?

Biggie get's assboxed

I respond to him with a

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

You're the proven fucking liar and you want to come at me with your bullshit, go to hell. I am done with the drama with you on this.

You're irrational.

Hey everyone. Did you see me correct what I said? Apparently she wants to continue playing victim cuz she fucked up and knows it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shuush.

That admission isn’t helping you.:LOL3::LOL3:

Fleas always been with me. So I’m not getting involved unless it has something to do with those potato sacks she calls lips

We all go way back. That’s what these newbs don’t get.

Oh, we know you inbreds have been scumming it at the bottom of the same putrid pickle barrel for 20 years. That is no mystery. Sometimes regular people just want some of the more obscure name dropping references explained. That is all.

Master

Site Supporter

are you high?
And Home Alone.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

are you high?
And Home Alone.

If you saw the texts that I got at the exact same time, you’d know she did it on purpose. I got accused of some shit, boy lol

Master

Site Supporter
Honest I don’t care if anybody calls me Kevin.

Does anybody think influencers care if randos call them by their first name?

Master

Site Supporter

are you high?
And Home Alone.

If you saw the texts that I got at the exact same time, you’d know she did it on purpose. I got accused of some shit, boy lol
Srsly, I’m shocked that ppl are this fucking zoned in over these forums.

And I am accused of that shit? Pfft

Master

Site Supporter
Honestly, I’ve known Flea here the longest out of any of you and not once have I ever asked her what her name is.

her name is speedy Gonzalez
Did you know Bugs Bunny cartoons from back in the day are so severely edited they are unwatchable now?

There’s the one where Bugs bunny is with Robin Hood and the guy starts hitting himself in the head with a hammer- THEY FUCKING BLACK SCREEN IT!!

So glad I bought the originals on dvd back in the day

Master

Site Supporter

I don’t care. It’s the fact she was texting me crazy shit then proceeds to do it.

I can post the texts and show you all
Nah I’m good.

I just think everyone needs to unplug for a bit

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don’t care. It’s the fact she was texting me crazy shit then proceeds to do it.

Nah I’m good.

See what I get for trying to stay neutral and not jump on bandwagons?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you know Bugs Bunny cartoons from back in the day are so severely edited they are unwatchable now?

There’s the one where Bugs bunny is with Robin Hood and the guy starts hitting himself in the head with a hammer- THEY FUCKING BLACK SCREEN IT!!

Nothing modern matches Looney Tunes. Modern cartoons are unwatchable.

Master

Site Supporter

Nah I’m good.

See what I get for trying to stay neutral and not jump on bandwagons?
Flea, stop being nice on these forums.

Master

Site Supporter

It’s not just Looney Tunes.

Tom and Jerry, the old Spider-Man cartoons are classics.

This is why western audiences are turning to anime in droves. They tried correcting One Piece and it was shat on so they just gave up.

One Piece is a classic

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s not just Looney Tunes.

Tom and Jerry, the old Spider-Man cartoons are classics.

This is why western audiences are turning to anime in droves. They tried correcting One Piece and it was shat on so they just gave up.

One Piece is a classic

I am not into anime, my kiddos like it though. I don't know what One Piece is...I'll look it up.