So, I "melted down" over "Lotus mod troll" huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The funny part is that fuckhead dogfucker Flynn has been rage spamming me with the same shit for 3 years. Angry tearfilled and hysterical posts.

And when called on this rage spammy nonsense.....tries to play it off as if he is only using "matetial" I myself provided. Blatantly lying and saying that IM the one who brought the regretful "Summer of Poofer" saga to the internet. When several posters even observed the fact....as it was happening .....that HE is the one who went and on and on about it. The kicker is, IM the one that ended it because he wouldnt respect my boundaries.

And while Flynn pretend his angry and psychotic posts are just flame material I provided myself in bringing these things to the board

Poofer himself openly brags about and would have you believe he got involved with me on purpose for the SOLE INTENT of creating A GAME CONTENT.

This is how messy the cluster b cluster is. They fuck up constantly and wonder why they dont get taken seriously by any normal thinking people. They actually try using "content" as an excuse for doing things only an actual narcissist would do....for attention on the internet.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Moron, and I use that term as authenticly possible. Get over it.

The ripple effect of the SoP is still being surfed on to this day.

I needed an idiot to pull it off. You passed the interview with flying colours.

You can take comfort in knowing you were just as important as yours truly thru all of that. Hell, I don’t even bring that shit up any more.

Just because I’m a big deal within what’s left of this community and you used to be, appreciate the time you did have instead of trying to keep the flame alive that’s been burnt out for a long ass time now. Your the one responding to Flynn, not me.

Just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Moron, and I use that term as authenticly possible. Get over it.

The ripple effect of the SoP is still being surfed on to this day.

I needed an idiot to pull it off. You passed the interview with flying colours.

You can take comfort in knowing you were just as important as yours truly thru all of that. Hell, I don’t even bring that shit up any more.

Just because I’m a big deal within what’s left of this community and you used to be, appreciate the time you did have instead of trying to keep the flame alive that’s been burnt out for a long ass time now. Your the one responding to Flynn, not me.

Just sayin

Im definately not complaining, Kevin.

I'm just observing how unhinged it all is. You and Flynn (and Oak and the other one btw) are those kinds of people who are so way beyond reason and disconnected from reality that there is no real need to argue about it.

I'm simply noting Flynns big excuse for spamming the same dumb shit over and over is because he claims I myself posted it.

So Flynn isnt letting you have your hard earned credit for that whole "master troll" you ran on dumb little me.

Seems you guys struggle a lot.

Master

Site Supporter
Hmmm

Dumb logic Dovid strikes again.

It’s not called “The Summer of Flynn” for a reason.

Seriously, stop replying to Flynn and surely it won’t be brought up. It’s that simple. And because it’s a simple solution you will be fighting within yourself because of it.

Take this Oak shit. You have nothing to do with it yet here you are standing on your soapbox. Nobody needs your opinion on it. It’s between Oak and Flea and to an extent Dronesaw.

Just be a punching bag. How hard is that?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hmmm

Seriously, stop replying to Flynn and surely it won’t be brought up. It’s that simple. And because it’s a simple solution you will be fighting within yourself because of it.

Take this Oak shit. You have nothing to do with it yet here you are standing on your soapbox. Nobody needs your opinion on it. It’s between Oak and Flea and to an extent Dronesaw.

Actually, she dragged Dove in it yesterday.

I know you’re going to milk this drama to the bone tho

Master

Site Supporter
Hmmm

Actually, she dragged Dove in it yesterday.

I know you’re going to milk this drama to the bone tho
Nah I’m done.

I’ll only start if everyone starts making fun of Bonesaw.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hmmm

I havent figured out yet if you truly this fucking dumb or if it's just your advanced cluster B disorder that has you believing if you say it....it will be true.

You are spewing your opinion on it, are you not?

And you tell us, Scrotini. How hard IS IT being a punching bag?

Do you feel your alliance cracking? Kinda nervous?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
6jjelm.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread highlights one of Poarks more prolific meltdowns over something that would never concern a normal person with an above average IQ and healthy BMI

fact

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was never a mod at SG.

What a fucking liar you are.

So you wasnt a 2 faced bitch yappin' ya nigger lips all about Lotus?

Why you lie?

Shame I cant post Screenies from the mod room.

I wasn't a mod at SG. Learn to read.

@Biggie Smiles do you remember? I cant be trippin' lol. Pretty sure it was Oak, and that she resigned from that too. My 2nd guess was Lotus, but didnt think that was right, and she said she wasnt either. I thought it was Oak, and that I was made mod too to keep it fair. It was 2 mods per sub.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was never a mod at SG.

Why you lie?

@Biggie Smiles do you remember? I cant be trippin' lol. Pretty sure it was Oak, and that she resigned from that too. My 2nd guess was Lotus, but didnt think that was right, and she said she wasnt either. I thought it was Oak, and that I was made mod too to keep it fair. It was 2 mods per sub.
Oak is the one who had the meltdown when bonesaw trolled her into thinking we made Lotus a mod.

there was a second meltdown in that entire fiasco but I promised flea I wouldn't delve into all this anymore out of respect for bonesaw's text message capacity

don't want the pig to run crying to him again

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was never a mod at SG.

Why you lie?

Oak is the one who had the meltdown when bonesaw trolled her into thinking we made Lotus a mod.

there was a second meltdown in that entire fiasco but I promised flea I wouldn't delve into all this anymore out of respect for bonesaw's text message capacity

I coulda sworn when I was in the mod room, that Oak was in there or something. I DO remember her constant whining about Lotus. She kept trying to manipulate me via PM against her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was never a mod at SG.

Why you lie?

I coulda sworn when I was in the mod room, that Oak was in there or something. I DO remember her constant whining about Lotus. She kept trying to manipulate me via PM against her.
That cow does that shit with everyone

she tried many times to get me to ban lotus

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I was never a mod at SG.

Why you lie?

That cow does that shit with everyone

she tried many times to get me to ban lotus
Historians need access to these records.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was never a mod at SG.

Why you lie?

That is a lie and Bonesaw confirmed it. It was his troll, he said he was going to make me a mod and people melted on the board and in pm.

It wasn't me. Liar.