Lotus, Lily, Admin, and Sea should kill themselves

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, reading comprehension isnt something you old fucktarded Libs are good at. Please see my Disclaimer.... after you put your bifocals on.

You're still applying it to us, dumbass.

Just trying to get your attention :Happy5:

Trying to get y'all to see what we up against.

Sorry, chicken little, you need to get a life.

Oh, I say I got one a lot longer than you. If your masters have anything to do with it. They look at you as a useless eater. A burden on society.

A lot longer life of crying that the sky is falling?

OOH, what a life!

Be prepared to euthanize yourself Lily, for the "greater good".

you are so incredibly lame...I'm going to have to put you on ignore

I just cannot read your stupid ass posts anymore...

I win lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor , you'll be happy to know that I plan to kill myself if I get a terminal disease. I'll go to the Netherlands and have a doctor do it if I can no longer take care of myself and/or I am in too much pain.

Happy?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor , you'll be happy to know that I plan to kill myself if I get a terminal disease. I'll go to the Netherlands and have a doctor do it if I can no longer take care of myself and/or I am in too much pain.

Happy?

Awww, that sounds sad. But, I would go out in a Blaze lol. When its our time, its our time. No damn WEF should be telling folks to kill themselves. But if an individual "wanted" to, thats up to the individual.

I'll go with you Lotty, and at least hold your hand til the end.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Happy?

Awww, that sounds sad. But, I would go out in a Blaze lol. When its our time, its our time. No damn WEF should be telling folks to kill themselves. But if an individual "wanted" to, thats up to the individual.

I'll go with you Lotty, and at least hold your hand til the end.

If she needs somebody to push a button, I'm ready to lend a helping hand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Happy?

Just bang a large dose of heroin.

That's what I plan on doing if I end up with terminal illness and my quality of life is horrid.

Completely painless....intensely euphoric death.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
At least thats what the WEF is recently suggesting. That y'all are too much of a burden on society, and you should should euthanize yourselves.

For the children.

In the height of hypocrisy of “for the children” the World Economic Forum is now complaining about overpopulation and/or suggesting that older people consider euthanasia “for the children”. In a video seen on Twitter full of geriatrics saying they’ve had a good life after explaining there’s too many humans on the planet. The video suggests that elderly folks who no longer are productive should opt for euthanasia. I’m certain children all over the world are thankful their grandparents will be suggested to off themselves for their benefit.

Christina Lagarde of the International Monetary Fund has been quoted as saying, “Old people live too long and this is a risk for the global community. What Christine is saying in effect is, unless you are a productive member of society your entire life, you don’t deserve to live."

But not this old lookin' bitch, she means other people.

shutterstock.ChristineLaGarde-758x532.jpg

Disclaimer: Blazor does not support this person's opinion

Oh man, that thread title made me chuckle.

As for culling the herd, that shit needs to start in Africa, India and other shit-skinned filled countries.

we need an EARTH first society .... start with the Americans than China ..africa to simple to be much of a threat ha ha but it is fun watching how much the darkies hurted yoo LOLOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least thats what the WEF is recently suggesting. That y'all are too much of a burden on society, and you should should euthanize yourselves.

For the children.

In the height of hypocrisy of “for the children” the World Economic Forum is now complaining about overpopulation and/or suggesting that older people consider euthanasia “for the children”. In a video seen on Twitter full of geriatrics saying they’ve had a good life after explaining there’s too many humans on the planet. The video suggests that elderly folks who no longer are productive should opt for euthanasia. I’m certain children all over the world are thankful their grandparents will be suggested to off themselves for their benefit.

Christina Lagarde of the International Monetary Fund has been quoted as saying, “Old people live too long and this is a risk for the global community. What Christine is saying in effect is, unless you are a productive member of society your entire life, you don’t deserve to live."

As for culling the herd, that shit needs to start in Africa, India and other shit-skinned filled countries.

we need an EARTH first society .... start with the Americans than China ..africa to simple to be much of a threat ha ha but it is fun watching how much the darkies hurted yoo LOLOL
Yea, them chanks are great about not polluting!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

For the children.

Yea, them chanks are great about not polluting!
thats why I said the chainese and americunts

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, reading comprehension isnt something you old fucktarded Libs are good at. Please see my Disclaimer.... after you put your bifocals on.

Oh, I say I got one a lot longer than you. If your masters have anything to do with it. They look at you as a useless eater. A burden on society.

OOH, what a life!

I win lol.

You won alright.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OOH, what a life!

I win lol.

You won alright.

Look how happy he looks. Looks like he having fun.

That makes me a winner :Vibin:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Man, someone must of whined and bitched to get this thread moved lol.

It started off as Politics news, but the usuals just couldnt handle it.

Any self respecting mod woulda moved it without even reading the OP.
Why? because of yer headline which is a pure callout and an injudicious flame.
What else could you have expected?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sorry I didnt include you, old person :GiggleBitch:

Lol, it was a "light" flame. But I knew it would get the attention of the 4 blind mice lol. See how they run!!!!

It really is what these evil fucking elite are wanting though, for old folks to die off.

I dont like it.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Happy?

No need to bother those nice Dutch people.

I have a magic potion ready for anyone close to me that goes terminal or cabbage brained.

I wouldn't see a dog suffer so you're good to go. (no pun)

:Popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It was very hurtful to them

You should apologize

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry I didnt include you, old person :GiggleBitch:

Lol, it was a "light" flame. But I knew it would get the attention of the 4 blind mice lol. See how they run!!!!

It really is what these evil fucking elite are wanting though, for old folks to die off.

I dont like it.

You’re full of shit. None of us bought into this crap. Go back and read again. We didn’t like it either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For the children.

Lame immature and short sighted to ASSUME we agree with this. How the fuck old are you? LOL for good measure.

Try it again amigo

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I see I don't count for shit around here.

. Well FUCK Y'ALLZ if you don't want me dead.

Oh, NOW you're old? Hell, you going out on adventures and shit, I was trying to give you some credit. Sheesh lol.

I guess now that the global electronic surveillance network has become aware of your situation, Im sure they will alert the WEF of your upcoming need for being elimination.