Lily and Lotus

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear flower and leaf,

do not let the bullies win. We know you two can beat the bastards.

Is it true Lily has run off again? I saw that written in another thread.

"Meaning of the Lotus Flower The Lotus Flower grows in the deep mud, far away from the sun. But, sooner or later, the Lotus reaches the light becoming the most beautiful flower ever. The Lotus flower is regarded in many different cultures, especially in eastern religions, as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth."

"The spiritual meaning of lilies differs among the various species. In different cultures, the spiritual meaning of lily would vary. But usually, it is considered to be a symbol of purity, chastity, devotion and commitment. Lily flower is often a symbol of the departed souls and offered at funerals."

Lotus is enlightened, lily is devotion and commitment. Lilies do not run off. Did you know that my state is awash with Arum lilies atm. It's a weed here in Western Australia but a very beautiful one.

Pay no heed to the boofheads that post here. Here you can smite them back.

Kind regards
caskur

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lily is Zzzzzzzzzzzz ...

oh-nowas-that-due-today

wha, huh ??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Perhaps you outspoken, large laydees should consider starting your own board, if you consider this place to be too oppressive for your delicate feminist ideals?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus isnt going anywhere. Shes does fine here

Oak always starts fights and threatens to leave. It's like an MO.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, cards on the table time...

Lotus has always been "ok" in my book, despite being a loathsome, Marxist degenerate.

Poark however, always struck a sour note with me, but given her recent admission to being behind the Lily handle, I have no desire to continue trolling her and I am willing to let her poast on here as she wishes, without any form of ridicule or hostility.

Take that as you will, but running either of these users off the forum is not something I desire.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, cards on the table time...

Lotus has always been "ok" in my book, despite being a loathsome, Marxist degenerate.

Poark however, always struck a sour note with me, but given her recent admission to being behind the Lily handle, I have no desire to continue trolling her and I am willing to let her poast on here as she wishes, without any form of ridicule or hostility.

Take that as you will, but running either of these users off the forum is not something I desire.
The bitch is a liar of the highest magnitude.