Lotus, Lily, Admin, and Sea should kill themselves

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I see I don't count for shit around here.

. Well FUCK Y'ALLZ if you don't want me dead.

Oh, NOW you're old? Hell, you going out on adventures and shit, I was trying to give you some credit. Sheesh lol.

I guess now that the global electronic surveillance network has become aware of your situation, Im sure they will alert the WEF of your upcoming need for being elimination.

Holly and Aidsman are both in their 70's Lol.

We can thank Largita for that little bit of info.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, NOW you're old? Hell, you going out on adventures and shit, I was trying to give you some credit. Sheesh lol.

I guess now that the global electronic surveillance network has become aware of your situation, Im sure they will alert the WEF of your upcoming need for being elimination.

I never said any such thing, fucking liar. But, you make shit up all the time. You live in a world of delusion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I never said any such thing, fucking liar. But, you make shit up all the time. You live in a world of delusion.

You accused me of "picking on the elderly" by trolling those 2 and asked if it made me "feel big"...

Don't backtrack ffs, it's embarrassing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You accused me of "picking on the elderly" by trolling those 2 and said does it make me feel big...

Where?

For fucks sakes, what you ought to be worried about is being a complete fucking loser at 40 years old. You have accomplished nothing in 4 decades of life.

Don't worry about everyone else, at least try to get a car again before you're 50.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean my Momma lied to me?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't even know old either of you are, how could I say you were in your 70's?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't even know old either of you are, how could I say you were in your 70's?
They act like being old enough to drive to first grade is unusual or something!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You accused me of "picking on the elderly" by trolling those 2 and said does it make me feel big...

Where?

For fucks sakes, what you ought to be worried about is being a complete fucking loser at 40 years old. You have accomplished nothing in 4 decades of life.

Don't worry about everyone else, at least try to get a car again before you're 50.

Ahh convenient amnesia, I hear you always pull this trick whenever you're reminded about your insane tab at Taco Bell.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Where?

Awww, how cute, look at both of you saying "for fucks sake" lol. Way to bridge the age gap!!!

WEF still wants you to kill yourself though, for the children's sake. Just sayin'. Dont shoot the messenger.

Lolol, FOR FUCKS SAKE! I keep typing WEG, and it looks like Weeg lolol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where?

Ahh convenient amnesia, I hear you always pull this trick whenever you're reminded about your insane tab at Taco Bell.

I like the ludicrousness of your insult. Out of nowhere, a low iq poster believes that American fast food restaurants have tabs.

If you could choose to be more stupid, how much effort would you put into it?