Oh lotus. Seems the portugese don’t like you people much

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

Get the fuck out of here you transparent hypocritical slag.

You're gonna end up with some sort of nasty bacterial lung infection if you don't stop lodging your beak in large Lily's flatulent pockmarked rhino ass every chance you get.

And you're the fucking retard that has to fly into every thread talking about Jews and minorities. C'mon dude, if anyone wants your bloated tongue up their ass, all one has to do is talk about White Nationalism and Jew hating.

You should really go on hiatus again, you were not missed by rational thinking people.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You have proof of this, right?

*snicker*

If the opinion of most of the forum who have spoken to me directly counts as proof then about as much as can be managed save hoisting a BF slogan attached to the end of my penis whilst whistling Dixie and streaming it live on Tik Tok so yeah.

Meanwhile your sex, sexuality and biological classification are about as clear as a bucket full of frogspawn with a vomit twist.

*snorkle*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*snicker*

If the opinion of most of the forum who have spoken to me directly counts as proof then about as much as can be managed save hoisting a BF slogan attached to the end of my penis whilst whistling Dixie and streaming it live on Tik Tok so yeah.

Meanwhile your sex, sexuality and biological classification are about as clear as a bucket full of frogspawn with a vomit twist.

*snorkle*

So, let me get this straight all of a sudden is your "proof" is talking to people?

LMFAO!!!

Let me apply that logic here, then. All the people I've talked to claim you're a fuckwit and are missing a cock. That must really make it gospel then, riiiiight?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Try again you butthurt biatch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

Get the fuck out of here you transparent hypocritical slag.
i dont do it

look it up, stupid

Flynn has his own delusional versions of everything. And he will argue them and fly off the handle with rage and fear.

It's best to just him have it and just poke at him. Think of it like why we dont correct the elderly dementia patients when they start asking for people who have died.

Flynn doesnt accept correction. He flips his shit, triples down and starts a whole process that looks like sun downing on a meth binge. He doesnt care that he comes across as psychotic and unhinged. He just enjoys the fact he is getting direct attention

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*snicker*

*snorkle*

So, let me get this straight all of a sudden is your "proof" is talking to people?

LMFAO!!!

Let me apply that logic here, then. All the people I've talked to claim you're a fuckwit and are missing a cock. That must really make it gospel then, riiiiight?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Tell the truth, dog fucker.

You got caught masturbating to a man again and you are trying to save yourself from another lashing from your moby dick sized wife who only financially supports you if you pretend you are not a flaming homosexual with decades of pent up, repressed sexual energy.

Ask Scoundral nicely and he will pretend to be a woman for you *wink wink*.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*snicker*

*snorkle*

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Tell the truth, dog fucker.

You got caught masturbating to a man again and you are trying to save yourself from another lashing from your moby dick sized wife who only financially supports you if you pretend you are not a flaming homosexual with decades of pent up, repressed sexual energy.

Ask Scoundral nicely and he will pretend to be a woman for you *wink wink*.

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You 'Talked' to these people or you projected your stupidity onto the screen of your Speak n Spell?

Once again you hastily glaze over (like a gloved up punch drunk prize fighter) the quite correct questions regarding your actuality when over the many years your sex has been fluid like the semen dribbling from your herpes encrusted lips.

So LOL and MF and ROT all you want princess. Your the one wearing a giant question mark as your pageant tiara whereas I have remained a known constant throughout my posting career.

The jealousy practically explodes from your slopy fivehead like a gushing, well plated cunt at a Hells Angel gang rape.

Woe is yuo.

*guffaw*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You 'Talked' to these people or you projected your stupidity onto the screen of your Speak n Spell?

Once again you hastily glaze over (like a gloved up punch drunk prize fighter) the quite correct questions regarding your actuality when over the many years your sex has been fluid like the semen dribbling from your herpes encrusted lips.

So LOL and MF and ROT all you want princess. Your the one wearing a giant question mark as your pageant tiara whereas I have remained a known constant throughout my posting career.

The jealousy practically explodes from your slopy fivehead like a gushing, well plated cunt at a Hells Angel gang rape.

Woe is yuo.

*guffaw*

So no you don't have any proof.

Thank you!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
That's where you're wrong you talking pap smear, there was no "debate." A "debate" is rooted in fact. You have none.

Care to try again?

Asked and answered. You're getting boring now.

Also, I've been counting the times you mentioned teeth in your posts tonight.

Obsess much?

If ya carry on you'll soon collect enough to make that couture meth head necklace you've been mooning over.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's where you're wrong you talking pap smear, there was no "debate." A "debate" is rooted in fact. You have none.

Care to try again?

Asked and answered. You're getting boring now.

Also, I've been counting the times you mentioned teeth in your posts tonight.

Obsess much?

If ya carry on you'll soon collect enough to make that couture meth head necklace you've been mooning over.

Yeah. I guess it would be "boring" after getting dropkicked for the 1,523rd time by me. I can see your point.

So you can count pst 3? I'm truly impressed! You should proud of your idiot self.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Yeah. I guess it would be "boring" after getting dropkicked for the 1,523rd time by me. I can see your point.

So you can count pst 3? I'm truly impressed! You should proud of your idiot self.

Your canine ramblings could bridge the gap in a biting manner. Denture me this. If a molar and a premolar had sex would they make a babies?

You see my views are quite insisorful.

*yerwelkum*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your canine ramblings could bridge the gap in a biting manner. Denture me this. If a molar and a premolar had sex would they make a babies?

You see my views are quite insisorful.

*yerwelkum*

As opposed to your weak ass arguments about my gender which you have nothing to back it up with except your ironclad stupidity?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As opposed to your weak ass arguments about my gender which you have nothing to back it up with except your ironclad stupidity?

You did or did not have a picture of a chick posing in front of a truck as your avi?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Nope. Try again.

If that were true wouldn't that blow your theory out of the elwater that I'm a "guy?"

You really are this stupid aren't you, fella?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Nope. Try again.

If that were true wouldn't that blow your theory out of the elwater that I'm a "guy?"

Since I was there and saw it with my own eyes I can see little point in posting with a tard stain as delusional as you.

If your psychosis has you convinced of your own truth then there is no hope for you and I pity you. I really really do.

Plus a yes or no was even beyond your skill set.

How sad.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nope. Try again.

Since I was there and saw it with my own eyes I can see little point in posting with a tard stain as delusional as you.

If your psychosis has you convinced of your own truth then there is no hope for you and I pity you. I really really do.

Plus a yes or no was even beyond your skill set.

How sad.

Why even stop there Mrs. Delusions of Grandeur? Why not also add you saw the Dinosaurs go extinct while teaching Jesus Christ to fish and to walk on water?

Boy, you are really fucked up in that melon you call a head.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Why even stop there Mrs. Delusions of Grandeur? Why not also add you saw the Dinosaurs go extinct while teaching Jesus Christ to fish and to walk on water?

I'll do you a solid.

I have a years worth of Haloperidol saved up as I like those crazy moments in my life and don't want to be deprived of my holidays in a rubber room.

You, however, seem to be losing function and could probably do with them.

Send an address and i'll attach them to the leg of a pigeon and try to fly it transatlantic.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'll do you a solid.

I have a years worth of Haloperidol saved up as I like those crazy moments in my life and don't want to be deprived of my holidays in a rubber room.

You, however, seem to be losing function and could probably do with them.

Send an address and i'll attach them to the leg of a pigeon and try to fly it transatlantic.

Right, because I'm the one making outlandish claims without a shred of fucking evidence.

Yeah, that makes total sense.