Oh lotus. Seems the portugese don’t like you people much

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and here's candy man ready to bite at my ankles like I was someone who runs around a school yard at lunch time

lol

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
and here's candy man ready to bite at my ankles like I was someone who runs around a school yard at lunch time

lol
If this was not a legit Photo hacked from Stubby's own Imgur account, would I be able to post it hear?

elephantiasis-in-man-s-legs-br-image-credit-cdc-1962-br.jpg

Quit the cig's Ankle Master, you'll suffer in shame longer.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lol
If this was not a legit Photo hacked from Stubby's own Imgur account, would I be able to post it hear?

elephantiasis-in-man-s-legs-br-image-credit-cdc-1962-br.jpg

Quit the cig's Ankle Master, you'll suffer in shame longer.
Quit posting pictures of your mom, noodle neck

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u should wear that polyester hawaiian luau outfit, it lacked red lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

Get the fuck out of here you transparent hypocritical slag.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Pig can’t hear you.

Cause she’s not on the internet.

Ever since she left the internet forever again
Does fat boy have a linky?
u should meet him, settle it

sound good?

Why?

So Biggie can try and sexually assault admin by chasing him around and try to put his dick in admin's mouth?

C'mon Biggie Bore, we're talking about your favorite subject. I bet you're salivating.

Fucking spamming clown.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Try again fuckwit. You go and "like" all the posts by the Axis of Stupidity when it's talking about those who have hurt your fragile feelings you fucking mental midget. Case in point is talking about Lily when she's not even here because at one time she tore off that anus you call a fucking face.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Try again fuckwit. You go and "like" all the posts by the Axis of Stupidity when it's talking about those who have hurt your fragile feelings you fucking mental midget. Case in point is talking about Lily when she's not even here because at one time she tore off that anus you call a fucking face.

post that link that never happened, fruit

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

So. You never repped Biggie or Dove or Blazor or Lokmar or Deport Liberals or anyone that talks bad about those that have put you in their place?

Of course you have idiot. Shut the fuck up. I'm not one of these weak willed fucks that you can confuse with your idiot double talk as you try to talk in circles using only grunts and hand signals.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

So. You never repped Biggie or Dove or Blazor or Lokmar or Deport Liberals or anyone that talks bad about those that have put you in their place?

Of course you have idiot. Shut the fuck up. I'm not one of these weak willed fucks that you can try to confuse with your idiot double talk as you try to talk in circles using only grunts and hand signals.

do u ever get confused between all your usernames and passwords here?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

i dont do it

look it up, stupid

I have, stupid.

Of course you have idiot. Shut the fuck up. I'm not one of these weak willed fucks that you can try to confuse with your idiot double talk as you try to talk in circles using only grunts and hand signals.

do u ever get confused between all your usernames and passwords here?

POST THE LINK OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Praytell, post these usernames. Do you have any original thoughts? Or are they all from what you read here? Well peon?

Chew on that Fido!