OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
really lily, with the negs but no speak? wtf man
Poark's sausage fingers have gotten too big for the keyboard.

STFU MOOSLIME
Oink is maaaaaaaaad. Lmao

I'm having a good time. That's what I'm here for.
Get on a treadmill and “have a good time” you walrus looking spaz

Look who it is! Dovey must have cried in your inbox.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU MOOSLIME

Nah, his pussy is sore and bleeding after BF's smack in the snatch.

You go @Bastard Factory

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

STFU MOOSLIME

Nah, his pussy is sore and bleeding after BF's smack in the snatch.

You go @Bastard Factory
Is this you crying and threatening to leave the internet forever again, flabba the Hutt?

by the way, where’s your buddy breaky?

remember him? Moooooooo hoooooooo

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Guise -- look at the civil discussion Oink is having with RAVEN in politics

you know, cause it's cons that can't be civil

what a miserable low IQ pig

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have proof of this, right?

*snicker*

If the opinion of most of the forum who have spoken to me directly counts as proof then about as much as can be managed save hoisting a BF slogan attached to the end of my penis whilst whistling Dixie and streaming it live on Tik Tok so yeah.

Meanwhile your sex, sexuality and biological classification are about as clear as a bucket full of frogspawn with a vomit twist.

*snorkle*

So, let me get this straight all of a sudden is your "proof" is talking to people?

LMFAO!!!

Let me apply that logic here, then. All the people I've talked to claim you're a fuckwit and are missing a cock. That must really make it gospel then, riiiiight?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Try again you butthurt biatch!

Tell the truth, dog fucker.

You got caught masturbating to a man again and you are trying to save yourself from another lashing from your moby dick sized wife who only financially supports you if you pretend you are not a flaming homosexual with decades of pent up, repressed sexual energy.

Ask Scoundral nicely and he will pretend to be a woman for you *wink wink*.

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you hear me, Flynn?

Do I sound upset? Maybe even.....hysterical?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

*snicker*

If the opinion of most of the forum who have spoken to me directly counts as proof then about as much as can be managed save hoisting a BF slogan attached to the end of my penis whilst whistling Dixie and streaming it live on Tik Tok so yeah.

Meanwhile your sex, sexuality and biological classification are about as clear as a bucket full of frogspawn with a vomit twist.

*snorkle*

So, let me get this straight all of a sudden is your "proof" is talking to people?

LMFAO!!!

Let me apply that logic here, then. All the people I've talked to claim you're a fuckwit and are missing a cock. That must really make it gospel then, riiiiight?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You got caught masturbating to a man again and you are trying to save yourself from another lashing from your moby dick sized wife who only financially supports you if you pretend you are not a flaming homosexual with decades of pent up, repressed sexual energy.

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you hear me, Flynn?

I really enjoy how you wait for Flynn to leave before you start responding. That just might be my favorite thing that you do. No, really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU MOOSLIME

Did you hear that as well?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

*snicker*

*snorkle*

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you hear me, Flynn?

I really enjoy how you wait for Flynn to leave before you start responding. That just might be my favorite thing that you do. No, really.
YOu. like.. sit there with a stop watch watching and waiting you low IQ cow?

lol... lifer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*snicker*

*snorkle*

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you hear me, Flynn?

lol... lifer

Do you think Flynn heard that fart I just ripped?

It was a menstrual fart, too.

Scrotini may be dropping in later.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*snicker*

*snorkle*

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you hear me, Flynn?

Yes.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Idiot!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

STFU MOOSLIME

Did you hear that as well?

Yes. The your hysterical butthurt echoes for miles.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*snicker*

*snorkle*

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You sound upset?

Why is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you hear me, Flynn?

lol... lifer

Do you think Flynn heard that fart I just ripped?

It was a menstrual fart, too.

Scrotini may be dropping in later.

So that's the smell that lingers on these forums, here I thought it was just your unabashed stupidity rearing its ugly head again. Good to know.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Don't act you don't do the same fucking shit. You and Raven are more guilty of this than Lily. This is more of your, "it's okay if WE do it," but when you get a taste of your own fucking medicine, it's deemed a bitter pill to swallow.

Get the fuck out of here you transparent hypocritical slag.

You're gonna end up with some sort of nasty bacterial lung infection if you don't stop lodging your beak in large Lily's flatulent pockmarked rhino ass every chance you get.

You hate me don't you? I fucking love it. Does your sphincter tighten knowing I'm coming around to shove my foot in your ass, degenerate scum?

Hate is a strong word, but I'd be lying if I said I like or respect you in anyway whatsoever.