OK, Maybe Gun Free Zones Don't Make Much Sense Anymore.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
UNLESS YOU'RE THE FUCKING NRA!

One place you won't find guns in the wake of the Texas school massacre? The NRA's upcoming leadership conference in Houston this week.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I can assure you, there's plenty of armed men there in case one of your loon brothers shows up for a shootout. There should be plenty of armed people in the schools too!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

One place you won't find guns in the wake of the Texas school massacre? The NRA's upcoming leadership conference in Houston this week.

I can assure you, there's plenty of armed men there in case one of your loon brothers shows up for a shootout. There should be plenty of armed people in the schools too!
Oh look at the hypocrisy apologist, right on cue!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Advocating for guns in schools isnt hypocrisy, shit for brains! PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

Step one: Open borders so that Mexican cartel doesn't smuggle guns across our borders

Step two: Take away the right to own a gun from every law abiding citizen in the country

step three: Defund all police departments so that there are no more cops anywhere.

Get back to me in 2 years if this does not produce the utopian society we all desire.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

Step one: Open borders so that Mexican cartel doesn't smuggle guns across our borders

Step two: Take away the right to own a gun from every law abiding citizen in the country

step three: Defund all police departments so that there are no more cops anywhere.

Get back to me in 2 years if this does not produce the utopian society we all desire.
Wow! Thats the smartest thing Aidsman ever heard in his whole lyfe!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

Wow! Thats the smartest thing Aidsman ever heard in his whole lyfe!!!!!
Iknow right?

what were we thinking, bro?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anymore? They never made sense.

Also blaming the NRA for criminal behavior doesnt make any sense either. It's a pretty big stretch and shows the lefts complete inability or unwillingness to actually address problems.

Where does the NRA promote illegal use of deadly force? We need MORE organizations that promote and provide education on responsible gun ownership. Stigmatizing guns is overwhelmingly stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

This last shooter may have been an illegal immigrant. That's the rumor right now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ugh... these right wing conspiracy theories

with a name like "Salvador Rolando Ramos" ? Seriously?

just stop already

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

This last shooter may have been an illegal immigrant. That's the rumor right now.

Yes, contards rumor, innuendo and downright lies. Be proud!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

And a tranny too. Mexico definitely is NOT sending their best .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LIsten brother

I Have a better idea

And a tranny too. Mexico definitely is NOT sending their best .

I wonder if he was on puberty blockers or cross sex hormones.

Or if he just kinda trooned out one day and decided to openly live out his fetish.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I just wish every state was as free of gun violence as Chicago, Baltimore and NYC

they've really got those tough laws on the books to stop all these senseless deaths n shit.

We had 31 shootings and 6 deaths over the last weekend here in Chicago. I think we beat New York City again for the number of urban black lives that don't seem to matter to our Democrat friends.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just wish every state was as free of gun violence as Chicago, Baltimore and NYC

they've really got those tough laws on the books to stop all these senseless deaths n shit.

We had 31 shootings and 6 deaths over the last weekend here in Chicago. I think we beat New York City again for the number of urban black lives that don't seem to matter to our Democrat friends.
China on the other-hand had like 6 shooting deaths or something like that.

Do you think there's any correlation between their strictly enforced border policy and their low shooting death tolls?

You know, this is just me playing devils advocate here for those zaney and whacky right wing conspiracy theories

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stop. We all know you don't give a fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this TX shooting has them all upset and and disturbed.

I'm not saying it's not horrific and disturbing and worthy of grief.

I'm saying it's just as tragic and worthy of grief when its Secoriea Turner. When its inner city black children.

Fucking obviously gun regulations do NOT work considering we have LESS violence in places like TX than we do in blue "gun control" states.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't give a fuck about the gang niggers killing each other, no, but I do find it tragic when a stray bullet crashes through a house window and kills a little girl doing her homework at her own desk. At least when the dagoes ran the streets they didn't spray hot lead everywhere and generally hit what they were aiming at.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't give a fuck about the gang niggers killing each other, no, but I do find it tragic when a stray bullet crashes through a house window and kills a little girl doing her homework at her own desk. At least when the dagoes ran the streets they didn't spray hot lead everywhere and generally hit what they were aiming at.

You don't care about any blacks. so fuck off with your bs

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Don't be racist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't be racist.
Oh come now

Lily exercising her God given gift of parapsychology doesn't make her a racist, good sir

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don't be racist.

Lol that like telling her not to breathe lol.

I coulda said eat, but we all know nothing stopping that lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't know about any of you, but I am all for taking guns out of the hands of pure blood aryan white supremacists like Salvador Rolando Ramos. With their whole wearing a dress and wig to their MAGA rallies and all. despicable.

Have a mentioned that we should all be fedexing our guns to responsible gun owners like Admin and Levon because gun ownership is for pussies and all that?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

OK. Tell me what I doo care about in prog delusion land?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I read in 4chan that a Caravan of Antifa Special Forces are heading to Houston right now. Making it a Gun Free Convention is like begging for a mass shooting!