Maybe Trump wasn't as wrong about Voter Fraud, as I once thought.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Republican candidate's wife arrested, charged with casting 23 fraudulent votes for her husband in the 2020 election​

Charles R. Davis
Thu, January 12, 2023 at 3:43 PM PST

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are they always caught committing fraud? It's always a GOPer.
Not to worry Florida's Goobernator is sending out swat teams to do hot takedowns of voters who thought they were legal to vote, guns drawn adrenaline pumping, probably not too long, before Ronda Santi's Vote Gestapo executes some poor sap that merely wanted to to vote.

But to be clear, I am not at all suggesting that Republican/Conservatives are working to suppress voting by the "bad people"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to worry Florida's Goobernator is sending out swat teams to do hot takedowns of voters who thought they were legal to vote, guns drawn adrenaline pumping, probably not too long, before Ronda Santi's Vote Gestapo executes some poor sap that merely wanted to to vote.

But to be clear, I am not at all suggesting that Republican/Conservatives are working to suppress voting by the "bad people"

Democracy is bad!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
This thread is exactly why solid voter ID laws are necessary

Iowa automatically mails free voter ID cards to registered voters without valid Iowa Department of Transportation-issued IDs.

If unable to provide an accepted form of ID, voters may instead have another registered voter attest to their identity or provide
that prove their identity and residence.

So Iowa needs to fix that loopholey clusterfuck where some huckster can't just make 23 fake voter IDs without verification and vote anyways.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wouldn't it be racist to have voter laws?

And, gasp, ask for ID even?

You a white supremacist or something?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aidsman needs his own LGBT containment sub, similar to the assbox, where he can create threads promoting transegenderism and endlessly complain about Conservatives and Trump to his hearts content.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
From what I'm hearing he's busy spamming his own threads with pointless drivel because no one really bothers responding to his tedious rhetoric