The gift of illegal immigration and all the wonderful additions to local quality of life they bring

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Is NYC on our southern border now?

:daFuq4:
Doesnt need to be......once again a sheeple that is so out of touch with reality.

Can you read?
Did you see the story happened in NYC?

Even the black folk are getting tired of immigrants boging on their welfare.

I cant wait for the violence to come when they start fighting for resources.

I have a good view if the city.....cant wait to see it burn

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Doesnt need to be......once again a sheeple that is so out of touch with reality.

Can you read?

So you're angry at Mayor Adam's because Governors in border state'S do what Republicans do best, "KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD" GOP SOP?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So you're angry at Mayor Adam's because Governors in border state'S do what Republicans do best, "KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD" GOP SOP?
No.....in fact.....nothing makes me happier than to see what is happening in NYC. Im not angry at all.....did it seem like it? I'll go back and read my posts.

It is funny he gets to deal with the results from Bidens dereliction of duty. We read something new about it each day.

Funny to read your retort....Leftists.....always accusing others of what they do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No.....in fact.....nothing makes me happier than to see what is happening in NYC. Im not angry at all.....did it seem like it? I'll go back and read my posts.

It is funny he gets to deal with the results from Bidens dereliction of duty. We read something new about it each day.

Funny to read your retort....Leftists.....always accusing others of what they do.
Stop with the RWNJ talking points.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Can you read?

Did you see how the migrants got to NYC you simple minded goof?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Stop with the RWNJ talking points.
Awwwww. Does it upset you? What part of the truth dont you want to hear?

I have made nothingbup....you can find articles yourself proving what I posted is happening

Its unfortunate that the reality of the situation is not agreeable to you, and does not fit withvyour sense of reality......but it cant be helped......thousands of immigrants are flooding into NYC. They are sucking up resources meant for city residents and in some case getting more.

RWNJ. Are you serious? Way to admit you are defeated, without saying you are defeated

As I said.....cant wait for the food riots to begin.....followed by the burning and looting......then you know whats next

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Awwwww. Does it upset you? What part of the truth dont you want to hear?

I have made nothingbup....you can find articles yourself proving what I posted is happening

Its unfortunate that the reality of the situation is not agreeable to you, and does not fit withvyour sense of reality......but it cant be helped......thousands of immigrants are flooding into NYC. They are sucking up resources meant for city residents and in some case getting more.

RWNJ. Are you serious? Way to admit you are defeated, without saying you are defeated

As I said.....cant wait for the food riots to begin.....followed by the burning and looting......then you know whats next
I’ll give you my old K-Bar and you can go down to the border and kill the people pulling themselves up by their bootstraps!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I’ll give you my old K-Bar and you can go down to the border and kill the people pulling themselves up by their bootstraps!
Wow......who said anything about killing them? Seems kind of harsh.

What would be great if they were given the chance to pull up their bootstraps in their home country......but what gain is there in that?

People at the border because there is no hope for them elsewhere.....typical Lefty justification.

Just look at the money this country has for war. Sad