Kyle -- the gift that keeps on giving

Admin.

Excuse me, while I face the Karma!
Site Supporter ☠️

A simple "No Nobody invaded Kyle's safe spaces, Kyle did in fact place himself in the middle of a heated protest. Openly carrying a weapon, thus acting as a potential threat to other citizens on the scene.

zNtbKjW.png

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
A simple "No Nobody invaded Kyle's safe spaces, Kyle did in fact place himself in the middle of a heated protest. Openly carrying a weapon, thus acting as a potential threat to other citizens on the scene.

zNtbKjW.png

he was there as a First AIDer and got caught up in events.,he was asked to guard a store by the shop keeper and got overtaken by the mob.

Seriously though, the other day a commentator asked why do the left defend bullshit? This is a classic case, if Proud boys were terring up shit and chased an antifa kid who shot 3, i may not like antifa but once he is found not guilty that is the point I and most people have the sense to walk away.

You dont, so I'll just hang here and keep tearing you apart. Things have to be painful before stupid people learn.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
he was there as a First AIDer and got caught up in events.,he was asked to guard a store by the shop keeper and got overtaken by the mob.

Seriously though, the other day a commentator asked why do the left defend bullshit? This is a classic case, if Proud boys were terring up shit and chased an antifa kid who shot 3, i may not like antifa but once he is found not guilty that is the point I and most people have the sense to walk away.

You dont, so I'll just hang here and keep tearing you apart. Things have to be painful before stupid people learn.
First aiders and graffiti cleaners don't carry weapons you ignorant fuck.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oj was innocent too
Be a smart cookie not an idiot cookie
Kyle the poosy man was looking for trouble that night

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
First aiders and graffiti cleaners don't carry weapons you ignorant fuck.
Let me expand my last post.
he was asked to guard a store by the shop keeper who gave him the rifle and got overtaken by the mob.

Now if you were following the case closely you would know this, but its obvious you are jumping about in tribal ignorance.

But do keep going, its fun finding out how little you know.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he was asked to guard a store by the shop keeper who gave him the rifle and got overtaken by the mob.

Now if you were following the case closely you would know this, but its obvious you are jumping about in tribal ignorance.

What kind of moron asks a very young adult to guard their property?

It's insane.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of moron asks a very young adult to guard their property?

It's insane.
That bizarre claim was refuted. Besides with Killer Kyle did not remain at his Car Lot "Post" deserting your post in the Military can be a courts martial offense.

Desertion carries a maximum punishment of dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay, and confinement of five years. For desertion during a time of war, however, the death penalty may be applied (at the discretion of the court-martial).

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

PS, the pretend car dealer did NOT provide the weapon for Kyle, his being too young to buy a long rifle, he bought 3rd party via a friend, like us kids did in High School to get beer.

Kenneth Ray McCain combat veteran here...just a perspective: If you arrive armed to a place where violence is happening, prepared for violence, and you engage in violence, there is no self defense, you are in fact, a willing combatant. IF you do this without being sanctioned by a government outside of a combat zone, you are also, in fact, a terrorist. We had another word for armed civilians operating outside the military as well: insurgent. If your recourse to the terrorist is to look up the criminal history of the victims, it is no different than looking up the criminal past of everyone that died on in order to justify the hijackers. This kid was illegal all the way around, this shit is ridiculous.​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dookie Muncher have you ever even touched a gun?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Kenneth Ray McCain combat veteran here...just a perspective: If you arrive armed to a place where violence is happening, prepared for violence, and you engage in violence, there is no self defense, you are in fact, a willing combatant.
But when Pantifa shows up, and acts up......Libtards get all pissy when the cops bust there heads open to stop the Burning Looting and Murdering.

More hypocrisy from a diseased Libtard mind.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The fucking double speak they use to try to make Kyle a victim is astounding. I would be embarrassed to even try to convince a dumb fuck of something so obviously 100% bullshit.

Why are Leftists so intent on hanging your drivel on other people. All you need to know is that in any final analysis if anyone going to be a victim its going to be people like you.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Hey Meatloaf, I heard one the guys over at TBC has gained an astonishing 40 pounds of mostly Stouffer's Lasagna since leaving BF in Shame ,do you know who that is?

6'-1" and 205#......but I read in another thread that @Lilis fat.......so thanks for bringing it up.

TBC?......still confused about my being an alt?

I am

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was in the army Dumbass. Let me put this is a language you can understand.

Bidenspeak: Mummble mumble the colour purple smells funny, cows go wooof and i think I pee'd out of my bumhole.
Ha ha here’s your language
Mmpfff gargle MmmMpf ha ha spit that dick out :LOL3: