Thanks to the great Stewardship of the Trumptard controlled Congress the USA is nearing financial default. Which would be catastrophic for all of us.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sad but true. The strong arm of the propaganda machine has a tight grip on that long neck of his.

My brother flew back home today to Seattle. I almost went off last night but bit my lip, cause we were at the table, and I dont like talkin' Polly Tics at the table. It came up about him going to Florida this year like he normally would, and he said he wasnt gonna go, cause he didnt want to spend his money in that state, because of how they are treating the gay community. Dont think he understands, that Florida is simply protecting the kids!
Naacp issued a travel warning for blacks across the country despite the fact that one of their leading figures lives in Tampa

liberals - no consistency or intelligent thought processes required

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Naacp issued a travel warning for blacks across the country despite the fact that one of their leading figures lives in Tampa

liberals - no consistency or intelligent thought processes required

Fuck the NAACP!

My Man H.K. Edgerton left their sorry asses, from a high position, after he saw how corrupt they was.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fuck the NAACP!

My Man H.K. Edgerton left their sorry asses, from a high position, after he saw how corrupt they was.
Not to mention BLM just filed for bankruptcy

morally bankrupt and now financially too

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
wad8Rfy.jpg