Thanks to the great Stewardship of the Trumptard controlled Congress the USA is nearing financial default. Which would be catastrophic for all of us.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, they are out there, but the FBI refuses to arrest the ones that were on that famous island. Like this guy.....
or this one:
nn_sgo_trump_epstein_tape_190717_1920x1080.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So like defund the military? Stop building bridges and roads, allow the electrical grid to decay, never mind the dams and reservoirs etc etc.

How about close the border, and stop catering to illegals for starters.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Surely we dont need a ceiling! We must be able to fund all the corruption!!! Like the FBI and CIA! We gotta send billions in hush money to Ukraine! We gotta give every illegal a cell phone!!! We gotta fund those offerings to Molech! And above all, all those honest to goodness pollyticians need a super duper raise for doing such a super job!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Surely we dont need a ceiling! We must be able to fund all the corruption!!! Like the FBI and CIA! We gotta send billions in hush money to Ukraine! We gotta give every illegal a cell phone!!! We gotta fund those offerings to Molech! And above all, all those honest to goodness pollyticians need a super duper raise for doing such a super job!
MTG should get a pay cut.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Try to keep your commentary related to the topic at hand, this isn't one of your Summer School remedial classes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But Trump finished the wall, how can people possibly jump the border?

Thats odd, I clearly recall our pollyticians refusing to give him the money he wanted to finish it. And then turn around and gave Ukraine EIGHT HUNDRED TIMES THAT MONEY!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I've been receiving a lot of DM's thanking me for my quality content & conversation creation, rather than reply to every single one, let me just say, You are all welcome!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MTG should get a pay cut.

Nah, she needs a raise for having the backbone to bring impeachment charges to Biden.

I dont think a bunch of them Pollyticians need a pay cut, they need their head cut, or hung from a tree!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Try to keep your commentary related to the topic at hand, this isn't one of your Summer School remedial classes.

I believe I am. You just dont like it when someone tells you NO! Now go to your room!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get off my dick SeaQueen, or you're gonna regret it :GiggleBitch:

Last warning, or I'll strike like I have before lol.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, she needs a raise for having the backbone to bring impeachment charges to Biden.

I dont think a bunch of them Pollyticians need a pay cut, they need their head cut, or hung from a tree!!!
will that reduce government spending or solve the immigration dealio?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get off my dick SeaQueen, or you're gonna regret it :GiggleBitch:

Last warning, or I'll strike like I have before lol.

I keep telling you stupid. Please proceed. As if you have a job, or anything similar.