Thanks to the great Stewardship of the Trumptard controlled Congress the USA is nearing financial default. Which would be catastrophic for all of us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin I'd like you to explain specifically what you think this article is saying and exactly what us "Trumpies" did that caused the issue?

People ask democrat voters these kinds of questions all the time and the response is always hateful so I'm not really expecting you to.

I remember back when I really wanted to understand the motives of voting for Democrats and I was trying to decide how to use my vote. You cant ask any questions to Democrat voters. It makes you an automatic dumb piece of shit to them and they literally hold that if you have to ask, you dont even deserve an answer.

But I'm trying again.

Explain this, please.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just so you nimrods know, Trump increased the federal deficit by 35% in his 4 years of fiddle fucking around, the clown show the Trumptard house is trying to pull is moronic, the debt ceiling is an arbitrary number "Limit" that has been raised numerous times since Congress created it in 1960, It was absolutely not designed to be a pawn in a childish game of "revenge politics" there is no 'debt limit' in the Constitution and cutting spending today does not in anyway undo the money we have already spent that has increased the debt to where it is now. raise the ceiling and then act like adults and sit down together and work out ways to lower the spending going forward, like undoing Trump's massive tax cuts for the 1%, as one example

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just so you nimrods know, Trump increased the federal deficit by 35% in his 4 years of fiddle fucking around, the clown show the Trumptard house is trying to pull is moronic, the debt ceiling is an arbitrary number "Limit" that has been raised numerous times since Congress created it in 1960, It was absolutely not designed to be a pawn in a childish game of "revenge politics" there is no 'debt limit' in the Constitution and cutting spending today does not in anyway undo the money we have already spent that has increased the debt to where it is now. raise the ceiling and then act like adults and sit down together and work out ways to lower the spending going forward, like undoing Trump's massive tax cuts for the 1%, as one example

Oh okay so we should just continue grotesque spending and abuse of taxpayers and just say debt isnt really real, man. As our economy crashes and working class people are getting where they cant buy groceries and gas. You dont think any of the people should have a say in how their money is used. You guys fall for every load of hogwash dems feed you and we have to shut up and go to work and make that money.

Got it.

Can you explain how TRUMP created this situation? Without bitching about how he tried to help it(because that's what he was elected to do)?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope you all have moved your assets over to gold, looking like the Trumptard partiers are getting ready to crash the economy, again,

af544ecd0c240380e3761ba974850bc47b7d8ae7.jpeg

senior penor

Factory Bastard
well lets see here...didn't the democrats have control of the house from 2018-2022? And didn't THIS happen?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Funny how they lost their shit when forced to pay the taxes their own state imposes on them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Admin, you should ask @Dove what happens, when one is given a big container of tea each week, and what happens when one drinks all that tea in one day.

Until then, fuck your debt increase, get the spending under control, and stop sending money to Ukraine to get funneled back to Demonrats!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Admin, you should ask @Dove what happens, when one is given a big container of tea each week, and what happens when one drinks all that tea in one day.

Until then, fuck your debt increase, get the spending under control, and stop sending money to Ukraine to get funneled back to Demonrats!
You were very upset when Trump and the Republicans were increasing the debt and raising the debt ceiling?
Say what about this idea of the trillion dollar coin. Isn't all money just invented of thin air not based on anything tangible?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the dual is just as boring as Holidork Unhinged

Jesus I wish that guy would have a stroke and keel over right there while he's fishing and just fucking drown already

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Most every President since JFK, has seen the debt ceiling bumped under his Admin. Try to keep up.

Did JFK send a gazillion dollars to Ukraine?

Or, how about changing names of things like bases? Which also costs tons of money folks dont realize.

Or, does Biden need to increase it, so that there is plenty of funds to bus migrants over the border and shack them up in locations that veterans jus got kicked out of.... to make room? Oooo, dont forget the cell phones they need! Thats money!!

iu

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did JFK send a gazillion dollars to Ukraine?

Or, how about changing names of things like bases? Which also costs tons of money folks dont realize.

Or, does Biden need to increase it, so that there is plenty of funds to bus migrants over the border and shack them up in locations that veterans jus got kicked out of.... to make room? Oooo, dont forget the cell phones they need! Thats money!!

iu
you cant reason with that cock gobbling faggot

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
you cant reason with that cock gobbling faggot

Sad but true. The strong arm of the propaganda machine has a tight grip on that long neck of his.

My brother flew back home today to Seattle. I almost went off last night but bit my lip, cause we were at the table, and I dont like talkin' Polly Tics at the table. It came up about him going to Florida this year like he normally would, and he said he wasnt gonna go, cause he didnt want to spend his money in that state, because of how they are treating the gay community. Dont think he understands, that Florida is simply protecting the kids!