Truth Social -- The social media platform that never launched but has squeaky clean windows thanks to Noodle neck releases biden gaff video

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow joe. Ur such a deep thinker

Not all Canadians are like Joe, but Joe is a Canadian.

Regardless of one's political allegiance or nationality I think we both agree that 2024 will be a violent year in America @Reggie_Essent. Possibly 2022 too.

As a Canadian unaffiliated with your warring factions, I wish no ill will towards you Rennel/Reggie.

Good luck & stay safe.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Regardless of one's political allegiance or nationality I think we both agree that there that 2024 will be a violent year in America @Reggie_Essent. Possibly 2022 too.

As a Canadian unaffiliated with your warring factions, I wish no ill will towards you Rennel/Reggie.

Good luck & stay safe.
Libs are violent right now. Just ask the SCOTUS

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Regardless of one's political allegiance or nationality I think we both agree that 2024 will be a violent year in America @Reggie_Essent. Possibly 2022 too.

Good luck & stay safe.

Well, thanks for your sentiment, Joe. But I think we can also both agree that nearly all the political violence we see here is coming from the Leftist shitbags. If we start seeing normal sane Americans getting violent, you'll see violence done right.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good luck & stay safe.

Well, thanks for your sentiment, Joe. But I think we can also both agree that nearly all the political violence we see here is coming from the Leftist shitbags. If we start seeing normal sane Americans getting violent, you'll see violence done right.

Not sure.

Seems there are a lotta unresolved issues on both sides. Evidently they have been unable to patch up their differences.

Wouldn't wanna be caught in the middle in America these days.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Good luck & stay safe.

Not sure.

Seems there are a lotta unresolved issues on both sides. Evidently they have been unable to patch up their differences.

Hey joe. Do you ever scratch your ass and smell your finger after?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good luck & stay safe.

Not sure.

Well even Trump said that Bigly.

You...listen to what your hero Trump said @Lokmar:

And for good measure @Reggie_Essent can verify that Trump made that statement

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good luck & stay safe.

Not sure.

Well even Trump said that Bigly.

You...listen to what your hero Trump said @Lokmar:

And for good measure @Reggie_Essent can verify that Trump made that statement

As usual, Trump was right.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How low can you go?

GK0LBxQXAAAAbHn

4_TrumpKillers.gif

Last edited: