Independent voters in Michigan - crucial swing state - want Biden to wise up

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
Actually, we only need to decide if we want to maintain the status quo or to change. The study of the past clearly hasn't worked to aid humanity in not repeating it. We repeat the same mistakes, even the grievous ones, time and again.

When will we stop killing one another over the fictions we tell ourselves? "We are the chosen", there is no God but Allah and Muhammed..." "all men are created equal and are endowed..."?

When? I bet most women, children and elderly people would love to know which fictions could bring us peace.
You are slow learners, a very young and primitive race.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
Ah found it in the chronicles. I was reminded his name was Jake and he said you @LotusBobble looked this way. Up and down.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10711-1349223484-1.gif
Quite accurate.
You didn't have to prove Jake's point with another waggy finger @LotusBobblehead , but prove it you did :YaY:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Maybe @The Prowler can check my maths cuz I ain't no Illnumerati...

Roughly 25% of registered voters showed up for the Michigan primary (voters don't have to declare party affiliation which may be why I couldn't find that breakdown).

Of those who chose a democrat ballot an average of a little over 13% selected 'Uncommitted'. That number was much higher in certain counties and I didn't see *any* counties where that number was zero.

That's a "big win" for #GenocideJoe in the same way the 4% democrat turnout in South Carolina was.

lu-lu-lulz

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
/\

Confused?

How did you get to post 37 without reading the title LOL

Trolling or ignorant......I dont know which is worse LOL