Biden has been deteriorating for some time now...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
No.
I will not be selling out; not even for you ol' buddy ol' pal.
Not even your Never Surrender High Tops, who knows you might get a yuge offer for them!

screenshot-2024-02-19-at-61541-pm_UduSpUt.png

The colored kids love them, hottest shoe since Air Jordans!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Now he can't even use teleprompters without fucking up...

Anyone who votes for that is guilty of elder abuse.
Just let #GenocideJoe go spend time with his family while he can still remember their names.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I saw that. *rolls eyes*

I'd have respect for the man if he'd just admit that his mind is failing him and drops out.
Teleprompter gaffes bfd...I think there were teleprompter gaffes by just about every president we have had, some had more than others.

Biden never asked his rabid followers to storm the bastille, nor committed crimes to win an election.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Teleprompter gaffes bfd...I think there were teleprompter gaffes by just about every president we have had, some had more than others.

Biden never asked his rabid followers to storm the bastille, nor committed crimes to win an election.
Yeah, but saying "pause" is a pretty damn big gaffe. lol

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So is gassing people for a pic with a bible LOL

Fuck off you shitlib sycophant.
This isn't about the other guy.
This is about #GenocideJoeBiden's brain being a puddle of tapioca pudding.

Nothing to say about that though, do ya?

Asslicking worthless motherfucker.

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm curious to see how Scarborough will try to spin this latest Biden meltdown tomorrow morning...

"The thing is, those teleprompters -and anyone in the business can tell you- always always always get displayed in Times New Roman font. Always. Whoever the idiot was who switched it to Comic Sans I hope they never work in a political campaign again. No wonder Our Dear Leader was confused! Comic Sans? I couldn't read that! Nobody could read that! Unbelievable."

...or...

"My sources inside the intelligence community tell me that Putin hacked the teleprompter and removed the parentheses, making it look like one long sentence. IT'S NOT DEAR LEADER'S FAULT! Putin did it! Putin hates democracy!"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm curious to see how Scarborough will try to spin this latest Biden meltdown tomorrow morning...

"The thing is, those teleprompters -and anyone in the business can tell you- always always always get displayed in Times New Roman font. Always. Whoever the idiot was who switched it to Comic Sans I hope they never work in a political campaign again. No wonder Our Dear Leader was confused! Comic Sans? I couldn't read that! Nobody could read that! Unbelievable."

...or...

"My sources inside the intelligence community tell me that Putin hacked the teleprompter and removed the parentheses, making it look like one long sentence. IT'S NOT DEAR LEADER'S FAULT! Putin did it! Putin hates democracy!"
I’m wondering how you spin Trumps casual criminality in your rationalization bot?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Covfefe...

Are you kidding me? Can we have the same standards applied to both candidates?

I'm sick of this stupid shit.

That's not a "twittered" gaffe? WTF?
What the hell do I know? It was just an opinion is all. Have there been other presidents who have read and said "pause" on the teleprompter like Biden did?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What the hell do I know? It was just an opinion is all. Have there been other presidents who have read and said "pause" on the teleprompter like Biden did?

I have no idea. Clearly, he's befuddled and confused. But to type out "COVFEFE" like that is a word and tweet it out to millions of people, is just as bad, if not worse.

People just don't care because they hate Biden more.

I hate many Biden policies, I don't hate him as a man. Trump is a fucktard and has as many gaffes as Biden.

They're hardly mentioned is the difference.

Here he is being stumped by the name of Venezuela.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea. Clearly, he's befuddled and confused. But to type out "COVFEFE" like that is a word and tweet it out to millions of people, is just as bad, if not worse.

People just don't care because they hate Biden more.

I hate many Biden policies, I don't hate him as a man. Trump is a fucktard and has as many gaffes as Biden.

They're hardly mentioned is the difference.

Here he is being stumped by the name of Venezuela.

Alright, no need to make a federal case out of this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Alright, no need to make a federal case out of this.

I'm not.

I'm stating facts. The fact is that the reporting is biased on the "dementia" accusations.

If you swing "right-wing" that's fine. You're not the first. It's the bs that it's just Biden that is maddening.

Neither of these two old farts should be running. Period.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck off you shitlib sycophant.
This isn't about the other guy.
This is about #GenocideJoeBiden's brain being a puddle of tapioca pudding.

Nothing to say about that though, do ya?

Asslicking worthless motherfucker.
LMAO pissed off in slow motion must be a hootin’ spectacle lololol

Take er easy molasses, they’re both cream of the retard crop have fun with either

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeesh, the internet is your friend.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I would have to care. It's not someone of my generation and I can't be bothered playing guessing games. I had to look up who he was to begin with. I did. I was done.

I'm not going to continue to look up boomer references. I guess I'll just bypass your posts from here on out. No biggie.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
I would have to care. It's not someone of my generation and I can't be bothered playing guessing games. I had to look up who he was to begin with. I did. I was done.

I'm not going to continue to look up boomer references. I guess I'll just bypass your posts from here on out. No biggie.
I was joking about Paulsen running for office. To me politics is best avoided given how much of a minefield it has become.