Biden has been deteriorating for some time now...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the-simpsons-homer.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The only reason anyone ever trolled me on the perversity…was my stance against it…right from the outset. It pisses me off that some you people choose to troll it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The HUR report will end Bidens failed presidency!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hur was asked to determine if Biden broke any rules regarding Federal Government Documents, PERIOD. Hur is not an MD he was not tasked issuing Biden the Mega Famous Acuity test that Trump believes he still holdS high score on, PERSON, WOMAN, MAN, CAMERA TV!!!
Hur just pulled a Comey 2016. AND INTRODUCED HIS PERSONAL OPINIONS INTO A REPORT THAT DID NOT ASK FOR OR REQUIRE THEM.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Quick question am I the only one that thinks Peter Doocy looks like an evangelical preacher just before the gay sex scandal breaks?

03f3da658d2e75cc5e5e9497f5cd476ad1c6a2df.jpeg

"No he was just my meth based massage therapist"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
After reading many polls on the state of the Presidential election. In which many have Trump ahead.

It's become very obvious to me that Joe Biden's memory isn't the problem. It's the voters in this country that are having serious memory problems.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After reading many polls on the state of the Presidential election. In which many have Trump ahead.

It's become very obvious to me that Joe Biden's memory isn't the problem. It's the voters in this country that are having serious memory problems.

The problem, from a "marketing" perspective with Democrats is that they always want to take the "high road" and they virtue signal.

Trump is an asshat and they should say it. I would have respected Clinton if she would have stood by her "deplorable" comment myself. That basket was "racists", "sexists", "xenophobes" and "homophobes", etc...those are deplorable assholes. Fuck 'em.

She was about as authentic as a 3 dollar bill...backpedaling idiot.

Gavin Newsom said it best when he was interviewed by Maher a couple of weeks ago. Why shouldn't Democrats push back on the shit the GOPers say? No one respects a bunch of twats. No one.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hur was asked to determine if Biden broke any rules regarding Federal Government Documents, PERIOD. Hur is not an MD he was not tasked issuing Biden the Mega Famous Acuity test that Trump believes he still holdS high score on, PERSON, WOMAN, MAN, CAMERA TV!!!
Hur just pulled a Comey 2016. AND INTRODUCED HIS PERSONAL OPINIONS INTO A REPORT THAT DID NOT ASK FOR OR REQUIRE THEM.
Apparently yoo aren’t paying attention

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The problem, from a "marketing" perspective with Democrats is that they always want to take the "high road" and they virtue signal.

Trump is an asshat and they should say it. I would have respected Clinton if she would have stood by her "deplorable" comment myself. That basket was "racists", "sexists", "xenophobes" and "homophobes", etc...those are deplorable assholes. Fuck 'em.

She was about as authentic as a 3 dollar bill...backpedaling idiot.

Gavin Newsom said it best when he was interviewed by Maher a couple of weeks ago. Why shouldn't Democrats push back on the shit the GOPers say? No one respects a bunch of twats. No one.
She is still far and away a better choice for President than Donnie imho.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, not where I was going with my post. I was just thinking Dems are twats in the competitive arena
I am starting to feel that way too, after the shitshow of Trump the last several years, Democrats possibly do need to start being loud and full of false bravado and arrogant name calling....Trump's base sure seem to lap that shit up and beg for more.

Trump the insult comic buffoon

'Nobody knows more about cheating on wives and taxes and defrauding financial institutions than me, nobody'

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody supports our brave women and men in Uniform that Donald J Trump, nobody.

Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed​

Corporal Bone Spur Should Give Himself The Presidential Medal Of Freedom, For His Unwavering Support Of The Losers And Suckers In Uniform.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
For those who insist on showing off your TDS kindly do it in a TDS-themed thread.

Otherwise you look like a petulant obsessed dumbass.

Just sayin'.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For those who insist on showing off your TDS kindly do it in a TDS-themed thread.

Otherwise you look like a petulant obsessed dumbass.

Just sayin'.

For your next youtube...can you do product placements...like halfway through the video reach for a bottle of Ensure nutritional drink and take a few sips, that way you can earn sponsorship money.