Biden has always been a moron and a liar

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup. He is probably the worst the Dems could have done. But they did not want Bernie at any cost, so they constructed the primaries so that Bernie could not win.

And most people really, really did not want Trump.

So, we've got Biden.

Clarence Thomas is a complete moron. But Biden decimated Anita Hill, helping to see Thomas' nomination succeed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you think that your Jewish Commie comrade Bernie was screwed over, yet don't believe that the Dems cheated to put Biden in the White House?

I don't think for one second that both parties didn't cheat. Get this through your head once and for all: BOTH parties are corrupt to the core. I don't think for one second that the election on either side was ethical and legal. But I don't think for even a nano second that Trump got more votes than Biden. Trump is the most hated president in the history of the entire world. Get over it. He didn't win and he will never be president again.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure the reason Biden went after Anita Hill was because Biden is also guilty of sexual harrassment and he didn't want to see any man go down for it. Yes, I believe Tara Reade. Just like I believe that Trump raped several women. There are three credible claims of full on rape against him, one victim having been 14 when Trump raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's home.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
So you think that your Jewish Commie comrade Bernie was screwed over, yet don't believe that the Dems cheated to put Biden in the White House?

I don't think for one second that both parties didn't cheat. Get this through your head once and for all: BOTH parties are corrupt to the core. I don't think for one second that the election on either side was ethical and legal. But I don't think for even a nano second that Trump got more votes than Biden. Trump is the most hated president in the history of the entire world. Get over it. He didn't win and he will never be president again.
2024 or Civil War

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump won. biden barely got 50 million votes. The math doesnt work out on a biden win once you start looking at the counties that had way more votes than they should have.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Trump was hated by you very noisy woke SJW's, who despite being in the minority, give the impression of having large numbers due to the disruption you cause with your rallies, boycott campaigns etc.

The fact that you believe that sniffy Joe received more legit votes than Trump just further illustrates how away with the fairies you are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump was hated by you very noisy woke SJW's, who despite being in the minority, give the impression of having large numbers due to the disruption you cause with your rallies, boycott campaigns etc.

The fact that you believe that sniffy Joe received more legit votes than Trump just further illustrates how away with the fairies you are.

The fact that you believe Orange Dough Boy received more legit votes than Sloppy Joe just further illustrates how away with the fairies you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is NOT the "most hated president" in the entire world. He isnt even a Republican. No more than AOC is a fucking democrat.

You talk about corporate propaganda and dont even realized you are enmeshed in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fact that you believe Orange Dough Boy received more legit votes than Sloppy Joe just further illustrates how away with the fairies you are.

Irony.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure the reason Biden went after Anita Hill was because Biden is also guilty of sexual harrassment and he didn't want to see any man go down for it. Yes, I believe Tara Reade. Just like I believe that Trump raped several women. There are three credible claims of full on rape against him, one victim having been 14 when Trump raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's home.

Yet no evidence. Just attacks and accusations which magically appeared decades later. It has become standard operating procedure for parties to make baseless accusations against the opposition for decades now. Without strong evidence accusations just don't mean much.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Your irrational TDS is clouding your judgement as always.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet no evidence. Just attacks and accusations which magically appeared decades later. It has become standard operating procedure for parties to make baseless accusations against the opposition for decades now. Without strong evidence accusations just don't mean much.

You're right. No woman has ever been raped, actually. Not unless there was a wtiness there, anyway.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yup. He is probably the worst the Dems could have done. But they did not want Bernie at any cost, so they constructed the primaries so that Bernie could not win.

And most people really, really did not want Trump.

So, we've got Biden.

Clarence Thomas is a complete moron. But Biden decimated Anita Hill, helping to see Thomas' nomination succeed.
Clarence Thomas is at least 1000x smarter than you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're right. No woman has ever been raped, actually. Not unless there was a wtiness there, anyway.

That's not what anyone is saying and you know that.

You cannot just accuse people with no evidence and use that gas lighting argument. You understand we have rights here? This isn't a country where you get branded and locked up based on accusation alone.

If the left cared about rape they wouldnt treat it differently based on who the accused is. There is actual evidence Biden assaulted Reade. There is no evidence Trump ever did anything.

He isnt a rapist because you dont like him and you want to believe establishment propaganda. Its foolish to ignore political motives for lying.

We aren't duped. We just see right through this bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you know what would be fitting? if #meetoo targeted Lotusbud's son for some fictions crime he didn't commit and turned his life upsidedown

just so this bitch could finally see the dangers of establishing a society where witch hunting is acceptable simply because you don't like someone

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump received nearly 30 million more votes than biden. They stuffed in 50 million votes to steal the election. Its all out in the open. Just be honest, you not only dont care, you approve. You tolerated the theft from bernie the loon and rarely bring it up unless its shoved in your face.