Biden has been deteriorating for some time now...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Covfefe...

Are you kidding me? Can we have the same standards applied to both candidates?

I'm sick of this stupid shit.

That's not a "twittered" gaffe? WTF?

You and every other brainworm carrying Trump Derangement Syndrome having whataboutist can eat a big bowl of dicks and choke on the last one.

You always cry about "same standards" and "equal scrutiny" while you're busy dancing around any criticism or even just an honest assessment of your Dear Leader but always have time to complain about the other guy.

Want a thread listing Trump's faults and/or examining his deficiencies?

Go fucking make one.
Nobody's stopping you.
But you can't do that because you're stuck on stupid and treat any disparagement of your Dear Leader as a personal insult that you have to counter with personal attacks and irrational "BUT TRUMP!" bullshit.

Fuck outta here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You and every other brainworm carrying Trump Derangement Syndrome having whataboutist can eat a big bowl of dicks and choke on the last one.

You always cry about "same standards" and "equal scrutiny" while you're busy dancing around any criticism or even just an honest assessment of your Dear Leader but always have time to complain about the other guy.

Want a thread listing Trump's faults and/or examining his deficiencies?

Go fucking make one.
Nobody's stopping you.
But you can't do that because you're stuck on stupid and treat any disparagement of your Dear Leader as a personal insult that you have to counter with personal attacks and irrational "BUT TRUMP!" bullshit.

Fuck outta here.

You go fuck yourself with your derangement. He's not my dear leader, but you know that already.

You know I've already said why I won't be voting for him. You can clutch your pearls and scream in rage, but the fact is that YOU have Biden Derangement syndrome.

And if you hadn't noticed, dumb motherfucker, I have been posting my list of Trump gaffes.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
“Donald Trump is by far the stupidest Republican presidential nominee in history, but he thinks — and in many cases he may be right about this — that his voters are stupider than he is.”

At some point during the call, Trump appears to grow exasperated. He
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Rosen and Donoghue to “just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,” Donoghue testified Thursday.

Last edited: