If You Were Elected President Of The USA What Would You Do Differently Than Biden Or Trump?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Some like Trump some like Biden. Would you do anything differently?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I would treat everyone with respect, no more "You're fake news!" I would listen to the professionals. I would not indulge the lunatic fringes of Society or Congress be it Mom's For Liberty, or The Federalist Society or Koch Industries etc etc. I would try my best to lift all boats, not just the Super Yachts, I would welcome dialogue with traditional enemies ,but I would not sell or make available Classified Documents to them.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
First:

Close all military bases outside our borders, halt all covert and proxy destabilization/regime-change operations everywhere, and slash the military budget accordingly.

No more 'Murica being this timeline's supervillain, dammit.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It'll never happen but if I was the President I would absolutely annihilate Iran. Don't imagine the rest of the world would approve though. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would work diplomatically to form a global alliance that was based on democracy and mutual respect. This alliance would include the global south that is constantly being screwed by the global north.

THEN I would dismantle the vast majority of US bases overseas and slash the military budget.

I would fund job training and education for all the people already left out of the educational system and those no longer needed in the military.

I would fund universal healthcare for all Americans if the House/Senate would work with me/us.

Those would be my priorities.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I just don't understand why the current administration isn't being more aggressive with Iran. Are they not the ones playing a huge role in all of this? Maybe it's not as easy to do as I think.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I just don't understand why the current administration isn't being more aggressive with Iran. Are they not the ones playing a huge role in all of this? Maybe it's not as easy to do as I think.

Just because the corporate media has been calling everyone they don't like "Iran-backed" doesn't mean it's actually a thing.

When's the last time you heard them say "USA-backed Israel" or "USA-backed Saudis" or "USA-backed Ukraine"?

They're spinning a narrative, not imparting wisdom or even facts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I am not convinced we need as many bases around the world either...but some of the bigger ones were installed to end our having to go and separate the belligerents from killing each other every generation. That aside, that is a lot of people and equipment which is now being rendered redundant last I checked roughly 250,000 uniformed personel are scattered around the globe (Outus Conus, as we said in the Navy)and in this era i'm going to guess that many more civilian employees and 'Contractors" ie mercenaries. So closing bases brings up that issue, what do you do with all those people now, and lets say, a new Hitler (or even Putin) goes crazy and starts taking over the European continent since America is still mostly of European descent we might feel obligated to lend a hand....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was reading, years ago, that in the Iranian culture it is common to say "Death to"________ (fill in the blank). So, they say things like "Death to this terrible weather" for example. It's a way they express dislike or disapproval.

Well, Westerners have taken this literally. It's more like "down with" than actual "death to". Not that the religious regime isn't brutal to its own people...but if you pay attention, Iranians, for the most part haven't actively harmed Americans. Even when they took our hostages at the American Embassy, every one of them was returned.

I believe that they believe they need a nuke to protect themselves from us. Do remember, we went to war over bullshit lies against their neighbor, Iraq. Also, Libya, and all the other regimes we've overthrown around the world. Including the one we overthrew in the 1950's and installed a brutal monarch...the Shah of Iran.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading, years ago, that in the Iranian culture it is common to say "Death to"________ (fill in the blank). So, they say things like "Death to this terrible weather" for example. It's a way they express dislike or disapproval.

Well, Westerners have taken this literally. It's more like "down with" than actual "death to". Not that the religious regime isn't brutal to its own people...but if you pay attention, Iranians, for the most part haven't actively harmed Americans. Even when they took our hostages at the American Embassy, everyone of them was returned.

I believe that they believe they need a nuke to protect themselves from us. Do remember, we went to war over bullshit lies against their neighbor, Iraq. Also, Libya, and all the other regimes we've overthrown around the world. Including the one we overthrew in the 1950's and installed a brutal monarch...the Shah of IranSchool Children in Iran chant "Margbar USA every morning, just like the Trumptards think American kids should recite the Pledge Of Allegiance, I think we all remember rolling into the 2nd or 3rd week of 1st grade your reciting that pledge and not even thinking about it.
The Iran kids chant Margbar Amrika(Death to America) every morning just like American kids recite our Pledge of Allegiance, how many of you can even remember the pledge of allegiance today? almost no one, I'll bet.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well, Westerners have taken this literally. It's more like "down with" than actual "death to". Not that the religious regime isn't brutal to its own people...but if you pay attention, Iranians, for the most part haven't actively harmed Americans. Even when they took our hostages at the American Embassy, everyone of them was returned.

I believe that they believe they need a nuke to protect themselves from us. Do remember, we went to war over bullshit lies against their neighbor, Iraq. Also, Libya, and all the other regimes we've overthrown around the world. Including the one we overthrew in the 1950's and installed a brutal monarch...the Shah of Iran.
Iran was essentially our Colony, until they said no more.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Iran kids chant Margbar Amrika(Death to America) every morning just like American kids recite our Pledge of Allegiance, how many of you can even remember the pledge of allegiance today? almost no one, I'll bet.

I remember it. We had to do it every morning for years. Then one day, it just wasn't done anymore.

I'd rather listen to Baby Sam every morning...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One more thing about Iran, when the Shah fell, thousands and thousands of Iranian kids were stranded in the States going to upper k-12 and college. Of course many of them went home, but most of them stayed and are still here today...I've known scores of them personally and even rented a basement from one for a few years. You can look up the sales staff of almost any high end car dealership, like BMW, Porsche, Ferrari and see an Iranian face or two.

Like Amir Sadrieh at Beverly Hills Ferrari

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can bet money Amir was another one of the Shah's Scholarship kids.

Last edited:

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
One more thing about Iran, when the Shah fell, thousands and thousands of Iranian kids were stranded in the States going to upper k-12 and college. Of course many of them went home, but most of them stayed and are still here today...I've known scores of them personally and even rented a basement from one for a few years. You can look up the sales staff of almost any high end car dealership, like BMW, Porsche, Ferrari and not see an Iranian face or two.

Like Amir Sadrieh at Beverly Hills Ferrari

You can bet money Amir was another one of the Shah's Scholarship kids.
Yeah you're a high-rev hauler with all four on the floor
But your a-bone's busted and you're through the door
So do the dead, juice the Coupe
Come on the livin' dead, uh you're in the soup
The livin' dead now baby, like I said
Now baby, do the dead

Your carburetor don't carb, got a hammer down this
Your generator gens but your pistons don't work
Do the dead, run for ten
The surfin' dead, c'mon turn it in
The livin' dead insist
It's the latest twist, do the dead
Run, run, run, run
Now do it

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
'Murica has been itching for an excuse to turn Iran into a killing ground for a long long time.

This was almost 20 years ago:

We left tons of stuff over there, some people felt we should be compensated for it. The Billions of Sanctioned Iranian Dollars have been targeted for confiscation since '79

Including a Bell Helocopter Factory
Don't pee your pants, yes this is just a model of the Huey's we/they were building in the ancient holy City of Qom. You think the Holy men living in Qom enjoyed a bunch of beer drinking hell raisin' Texans romping all over town?

Among many other examples.