Hey remember when we were great, and people could die of Measles and TB in freedom? Well we're bringing them back!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. Polio? That scares me far more than measles. I didn't even know there was a TV vaccine. When I was teaching, I had to get TB tests all the time. Is the TB vaccine just in the last 5 years?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. Polio? That scares me far more than measles. I didn't even know there was a TV vaccine. When I was teaching, I had to get TB tests all the time. Is the TB vaccine just in the last 5 years?
There is but not a TB widely used in the States it seems. When I was in College the Mens Water Polo Coach had caught Polio somehow when he was young, he was a beast one of those barrel chested guys, broad shoulders etc but this one withered skinny leg he only had partial control of.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is but not a TB widely used in the States it seems. When I was in College the Mens Water Polo Coach had caught Polio somehow when he was young, he was a beast one of those barrel chested guys, broad shoulders etc but this one withered skinny leg he only had partial control of.
When I was a kid there was a man in the neighborhood who lived in an iron lung due to polio.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks to JOE FUCKING BIDEN letting in all the illegals from 3rd worl countries!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some diseases which are considered "childhood diseases" can be pretty dangerous for adults if they are infected. Complications from measles in adults can include encephalitis.

TB vaccine isn't often given in the US.