"Bigo" found guilty

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The jury deliberated for 2 hours before convicting him. Jackass is going to prison. :ThumbsUp1:

"An Arkansas man who propped his feet up on a desk in then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the U.S. Capitol riot was convicted on Monday of joining a mob's attack on the building two years ago.

A jury deliberated for approximately two hours before unanimously convicting Richard “Bigo” Barnett on all eight counts in his indictment, including felony charges of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't help but wonder if this clown felt as pleased with himself at Sentencing?

10Ok2nv.png

Barnett, a construction company employee in 2020 and an ardent supporter of then-President Donald Trump, was carrying a walking stick equipped with a 950,000-volt stun device when he entered the Capitol with a riotous mob. Congress was meeting that day to confirm Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election despite Trump’s false claim that he had been denied a second term because of voter fraud.

If there was real justice, his walking stick would be jammed up his ass and lit up with 950,000 Volts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't help but wonder if this clown felt as pleased with himself at Sentencing?

10Ok2nv.png

Barnett, a construction company employee in 2020 and an ardent supporter of then-President Donald Trump, was carrying a walking stick equipped with a 950,000-volt stun device when he entered the Capitol with a riotous mob. Congress was meeting that day to confirm Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election despite Trump’s false claim that he had been denied a second term because of voter fraud.

If there was real justice, his walking stick would be jammed up his ass and lit up with 950,000 Volts.

I think being imprisoned for any real length of time is going to be the lesson his dumbass needs to learn.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At least 5 years Hard Time.

I think that would be a measure of justice.

I have a hard line on those attempting to overthrow democracy. As you probably remember, my ex was a Chilean refugee after Pinochet's coup d'etat.

I hate this shit with a passion. Fuck those fuckers...they only failed because the US military didn't jump ship.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think that would be a measure of justice.

I have a hard line on those attempting to overthrow democracy. As you probably remember, my ex was a Chilean refugee after Pinochet's coup d'etat.

I hate this shit with a passion. Fuck those fuckers...they only failed because the US military didn't jump ship.
Pinochet/CIA/Braden Copper Company

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Tackling the perils of inflation on our most vulnerable minorities one January 6th defendant at a time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tackling the perils of inflation on our most vulnerable minorities one January 6th defendant at a time.

He should have worn black and just bombed it. Then the left would celebrate him.

At least we know "democracy" is safe!!! There will be no opposing the government here!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please enlighten me further on your views on the DOJ's management of Economic Activity??? Spill it Stubby!

As if he gives a shit about minorities. How many times has he said he doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than his close family?

Many times. That's why he even wants to deny liberty to people that are fleeing "communism" in Latin America.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As if he gives a shit about minorities? How many times has he said he doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than his close family?

Many times. That's why he even wants to deny liberty to people that are fleeing "communism" in Latin America.
typical first gen refugee "Hey I'm in now, lock the damn door!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Most people of privilege don't give a fuck if it doesn't impact them directly.
Says the pig who was saying she can still afford eggs so what are the peasants crying about

can't make this amount of sublime irony up :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the pig who was saying she can still afford eggs so what are the peasants crying about

can't make this amount of sublime irony up :LOL3:

I said if there is an AVIAN flu, which there is, killing chickens and impacting the egg supply there is no quick policy to fix this problem. So, why scream about about a problem that is biological in nature?

How and why is that made political? You are so amazingly ignorant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I said if there is an AVIAN flu, which there is, killing chickens and impacting the egg supply there is no quick policy to fix this problem. So, why scream about about a problem that is biological in nature?

How and why is that made political? You are so amazingly ignorant.
excuses to justify you being useless

carry on pig

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why do they scream and wail about chicken epidemics?

What is it that can be done?
Says the pig who screamed when COVID first began spreading via chinese people Pelosi demanded be allowed into the country

Again, the irony is just surreal

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course your ignorant ass doesn't have a cogent response.
I have cogent responses but have you ever heard the parable "do not cast your pearls among swine"

Seems Jesus had your number, pig.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The real problem with poultry farming is that it is "intensive" farming. Chickens live in crowded conditions when there is an epidemic the impacts are devastating.

How is this the Democrats fault?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao -- all of the sudden democrat leadership should not be blamed for the happenings throughout the country

what a contrast to the positions of , let's say, three years ago when a volcano could have erupted in the pacific and it would be trump's fault

snowflakes cannot handle being measured by their own standards it seems

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And then punish Joe for turning over doc's the moment they were "discovered" Trump's i the clear because he imagined declassifying his several hundred classified docs!