Bill Cosby's Conviction Overturned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His trial was the actual epitome of unfair. NOT that I think he is innocent.... or that I think he is guilty. I don't think there was enough evidence.

But man was that ever stacked against him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The former prosecutor said he wouldn't use the deposition in the civil case against him to charge him, the new prosecutor charged him regardless.

Legally, this case was a clusterf*ck.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The former prosecutor said he wouldn't use the deposition in the civil case against him to charge him, the new prosecutor charged him regardless.

Finally. Someone who understands the nuances of our justice system

Now watch when that scumbag chauvin gets his conviction vacated because of those idiots Biden and waters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now watch when that scumbag chauvin gets his conviction vacated because of those idiots Biden and waters

And watch how it will spun as "proof" of racism. But it will be racism they blame on conservatives somehow.

And when someone tries to explain it, it will be "excusing racism" and they'll call that person a racist.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

And watch how it will spun as "proof" of racism. But it will be racism they blame on conservatives somehow.

And when someone tries to explain it, it will be "excusing racism" and they'll call that person a racist.
Atlas actually doesn't give a fuck, tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's exactly what you guys do.

I fail to see how bad faith bullying people is funny or how it fosters any sort of civil and compassionate society.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I fail to see how bad faith bullying people is funny or how it fosters any sort of civil and compassionate society.

Do you ever bully anyone online? I think we both know the answer to that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Was I talking about exclusively online?

I'm absolutely not the only one that knows that when Chauvins conviction is over turned the collective left will scream its proof of institutional racism and anyone who tries to explain the nuance of it will get accused of being a racist excusing racism.

And unlike Admin I dont think that's funny.

You have a very clear bias and you tend to focus and manipulate the context of what anyone to the right of these discussions say. You'll come in and isolate a response of someone like Big or myself and twist the context.

Which is fine, it's just very noticable. He just kinda busted in, quoted my comment to respond in a dick head manner but you want to criticize MY response to him being a dick.

Are you worried he is gonna get hurt? Was my observation too real?

Do you think the way people play around on troll boards is a positive way for a society to relate to each other?

Doesnt Apey here brag on CBT about "doxxing racists"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm absolutely not the only one that knows that when Chauvins conviction is over turned the collective left will scream its proof of institutional racism and anyone who tries to explain the nuance of it will get accused of being a racist excusing racism.

You have a very clear bias and you tend to focus and manipulate the context of what anyone to the right of these discussions say. You'll come in and isolate a response of someone like Big or myself and twist the context.

Which is fine, it's just very noticable. He just kinda busted in, quoted my comment to respond in a dick head manner but you want to criticize MY response to him being a dick.

Do you think the way people play around on troll boards is a positive way for a society to relate to each other?

We're all online, no one here, that I'm aware of, is discussing the real world. We don't know how we all relate to others in the real world.

My point is this, don't whine about behavior that you practice too.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You seem as though you know Dove from somwhere else, "Lily."

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
SIXTY. FUCKING. WOMEN.

If this isn’t proof that rich men can get out of anything, I really don’t know what is….

Well, there was OJ too.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Here we go

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go

Wheeeee.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Here we go

Wheeeee.

Any minute now oak is gonna kick you in your hairy scrotum

Oh, and before I forget, admin is a raging faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We're all online, no one here, that I'm aware of, is discussing the real world. We don't know how we all relate to others in the real world.

My point is this, don't whine about behavior that you practice too.

I was very directly addressing the real world. And yeah we DO know how these things end up playing out. So when it does, I'll be sure to point it out. I said to Big "just watch.. ..it will be spun as proof of racism in the system". I think you know I'm right.

Your point is moot because it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I'm not gonna argue about it because you want my post to mean something it doesnt. My point is pretty clear and I'm confident Big AND Admin know exactly what I'm saying.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he looks very lame and cant even hold himself up without assistance sort of like that other rapist, weinstein

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I liked Bill Cosby in his early years in I Spy and Fat Albert, I didn't care for him much in his later roles and the Huxtables.

There was something off about him when he got older.

I didn't think he was funny anymore.

Even his facial expression changed from this smiling upbeat guy to a sneer and a constant frown.

Maybe all that money, wealth, power and fame corrupted him.

And perhaps he went from Good Guy to one gone Bad.

But in his early years/prime he was a very funny guy - one of the best in the biz.

He was somebody who lost it tho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I just wanted them to free Britney… what the actual fuck *smh*
she lives in a communist state.

How something like this could happen to anyone is mind fucking boggling

Her paternal grandmother blew her head off with a shotgun while her small children were in the house… including her father. I bet that has something to do with it.

But forcing someone to be on birth control… that’s crazy when you consider how many other fucktards are out there procreating with zero fucks to give *rolls eyes*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Her paternal grandmother blew her head off with a shotgun while her small children were in the house… including her father. I bet that has something to do with it.

But forcing someone to be on birth control… that’s crazy when you consider how many other fucktards are out there procreating with zero fucks to give *rolls eyes*
I'd put money on this being a liberal judge that is doing this to her

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
63MFcVG.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Leftists love to gain control of other people. They also love to deem others "unstable" if that person pushes back.

Regular leftists are fast to attack the sanity and intelligence of others even over minor disagreements. It happened on GloryB(TOW) all the time. Opposing views were called "absolutely terrifying" and the one having them was "utterly insane" and therefore shouldnt be talking.

It very well is a left woke ass judge.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Leftists love to gain control of other people. They also love to deem others "unstable" if that person pushes back.

Regular leftists are fast to attack the sanity and intelligence of others even over minor disagreements. It happened on GloryB(TOW) all the time. Opposing views were called "absolutely terrifying" and the one having them was "utterly insane" and therefore shouldnt be talking.

Hold that bs up to a mirror sweet cheeks, and find some fresh copypasta. Your nonstop ad homs makes people think you're just trying to please Biggus Dorkwad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hold that bs up to a mirror sweet cheeks, and find some fresh copypasta. Your nonstop ad homs makes people think you're just trying to please Biggus Dorkwad

I dont support any politics that impose on other people.

I dont call people unstable or insane when they disagree with me either.

I'm capable of looking dead in the mirror.

I'm more than capable of having a respectful dialog but if someone wants to resort to name calling and bullshit.....well they will get it back. That's not hypocrisy. That's reality. No one is entitled to attack others. If you do it, handle it being tossed right back.

Leftist respond horribly to any challenge or disagreement with their POV and I've taken enough hysterical shit from them to last lifetimes. I've earned the right to slap right back. I have seen behaviour that is unhinged, abusive and grotesque. I have never in my life even thought of treating people the way leftists do over disagreements on politics.

I would really encourage anyone who responds to criticism of their political positions as if they are being attacked to consider the very real possibility that they've been intensely emotionally manipulated.

We are supposed to be a democracy, are we not?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Judges don’t make rulings like this without expert testimony….

She was banned from Chateau Mormont (a stunt Guns & Roses wasn’t even able to pull off in their prime) before she ended up in the 51/50 ward.

… but WHY after 13 years she still requires this level of conservatorship is beyond my comprehension.