Bill Stepien….Rudy was drunk @ The White House on Election night.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least he didn't drink and drive like that cuck married to Nancy Pelosi. Also, Pelosi corruptly just called her nephew Newscum and got the charges dropped.

So you were saying?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Mr. Concentration the subject is drunk Rudy in the White House. Your idol listenEd to drunk fools. This makes him even dumber

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Whats fatso doing with this money? I’d like to suggest it’s going into his and his family’s pocket. Any other ideas?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Mr. Concentration the subject is drunk Rudy in the White House. Your idol listenEd to drunk fools. This makes him even dumber

1) Trump has never been my idol.
2) Folks who spend two years on an election campaign often cut loose on election night when the job is done.
3) People with axes to grind often exaggerate to smear people they dislike.
4) If the topic is drunks who lack control then showing one who actually broke the law but got let off due to corrupt family connections is far worse in my mind.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This twice impeached fool held money from the Ukraine. Sure as fuck fucked them over, not to mention sucking Putin’s dick all the while.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2018? No, one claimed his company didn't raise money in Russia, just about every Russian with money has wanted to get their money out of Russia where Putin can't touch it. The heart of the Russia hoax was that Trump supposedly was colluding with Russia to steal the election and that is the part that got completely refuted and disproven in two special counsel findings. While the recent one showed Hillary Clinton personally started that lying smear campaign and financed all of it knowing it was untrue.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About pelosi's husband. It is funny how the county sheriff said no charges would be filed on the DUI arrest and it was only after the media got the story that suddenly now they are claiming no decision has been made.

Would you agree that committing actual crimes which endanger the public is worse than just getting drunk at a party then sleeping it off without driving any where?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me ask. What kind of fool would listen to drunk Rudy? I’ll wait

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My aunt retired as one of the VP's of Coca Cola corporate around a decade again. Before that she spent 30 years working for coke as an investment banker helping to set up financing for many of their projects, purchases, arranging financing with bottlers to help them expand, structuring purchases of companies, etc... I can remember her speaking to me in my early teens about how she was doing a lot of the carry trade out of Japan back then.

She'd tell me American banks wanted often wanted 4% I Teresa on loans to even big companies like coke and far higher on bottlers or importers so she was arranging financing via Japanese banks because post bubble interest rates there were damn near zero. So you'd borrow interest free money in Japan and invest it all around the world.

The point is companies will always seek the lowest borrowing costs where ever they can get it around the world. That is normal and no conspiracies involved.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My aunt retired as one of the VP's of Coca Cola corporate around a decade again. Before that she spent 30 years working for coke as an investment banker helping to set up financing for many of their projects, purchases, arranging financing with bottlers to help them expand, structuring purchases of companies, etc... I can remember her speaking to me in my early teens about how she was doing a lot of the carry trade out of Japan back then.

She'd tell me American banks wanted often wanted 4% I Teresa on loans to even big companies like coke and far higher on bottlers or importers so she was arranging financing via Japanese banks because post bubble interest rates there were damn near zero. So you'd borrow interest free money in Japan and invest it all around the world.

The point is companies will always seek the lowest borrowing costs where ever they can get it around the world. That is normal and no conspiracies involved.

No sure about the point you’re trying to make? It made sense to get into bed with Putin, and Russia. Then ultimately fuck the Ukraine? What? Trump should have been indicted and convicted a year ago

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does Bill Barr claim bullshit?
Let me ask. What kind of fool would listen to drunk Rudy? I’ll wait

When he is drunk I doubt anyone, not even his wife, listens to him.

He was fatso main man.

But not when he was drunk that night as you implied. I doubt many people were talking business while they were waiting for election results. For politicians that is like watching game 7 of the world series.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fact is, the Buffoon hasn’t a clue. Should have listenEd to Barr, and kicked Rudy in the ass. Like any sane person would do.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No sure about the point you’re trying to make? It made sense to get into bed with Putin, and Russia. Then ultimately fuck the Ukraine? What? Trump should have been indicted and convicted a year ago

How about addressing this part of the shit show. Trump threw the entire country under the bus related to this. Russia Putin, and fucking the Ukraine. OK with this?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These people hate the truth. Donald, Rudy, and the entire shit show

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How about addressing this part of the shit show. Trump threw the entire country under the bus related to this. Russia Putin, and fucking the Ukraine. OK with this?

Please explain clearly without the mumbo jumbo or swearing. Explain exactly what you imagine Trump did.