Whomever

not of sound mind
product-image-796853854_1024x1024.jpg

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
At home, we have no holidays, only holimoments and holiepochs. When did your cultural needs for recognizing my colleague's scheduled incarnations change?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At home, we have no holidays, only holimoments and holiepochs. When did your cultural needs for recognizing my colleague's scheduled incarnations change?

During the birth of Roman Catholism when they were trying to covert pagans by shifting holidays.

Now it's mainly about marketing and family gathering....culturally.v

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is the TRUE birth date/day of Jesus, Dovey?

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont know that, Joe. I dont think anyone does.

But the educated guess is probably He was born at some point around Sukkot. The Jewish Feast of Tabernackles.

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But the educated guess is probably He was born at some point around Sukkot. The Jewish Feast of Tabernackles.

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

...which is what date?

I read somewhere historians doubted December 25th as accurate because it related to the position/Constellation of the Stars and their description in the Bible.

I think some said it was more likely between March to June.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

...which is what date?

I read somewhere historians doubted December 25th as accurate because it related to the position/Constellation of the Stars and their description in the Bible.

No no everyone knows it's not Dec 25th.

Sokkut is during Spring, I THINK. Probably March through June like you said.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Well he gotta be Pisces fo sho. I don't see him as a Aries, Taurus, or Gemini. Maybe early Cancer June 23-30...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus wouldnt have been a white guy with long hair, either.

And His language, His name is Yeshua....and that translates to Joshua

We get Jesus from the Greek to English translation.

:)

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the spirit of Xmas, the celebration of the life, or possibly death, of a pioneering scarecrow carpenter and inventor of Hallmark Cards.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

...which is what date?

No no everyone knows it's not Dec 25th.

Sokkut is during Spring, I THINK. Probably March through June like you said.

Then I read somewhere else that the birth year wasn't even 0 AD, but more like 6 to 3 BC.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

...which is what date?

March.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I used to be religious up until the age of 16 when I read that the local priest was accused of paedophilia in the newspaper. That shattered my faith totally. My religion didn’t include that kind of bad behaviour.

My religion told me that playing with my penis was a sin. Although I was a very good boy, I let that one sin slip because wanking was great. When a hot older girl would be walking by and happened to drop her chewing gum paper, I would grab that chewing gum paper and rub it on my special helmet when I was very young and my tookie would turn into the Incredible Hulk. I felt like I was in heaven then. But I digress...

Religion is good for people with a stronger faith than me. I am too judgmental on a God as such...I’m an educated scientist of sorts anyway. I believe religious folk used to call us satanists. A serious bastardisation of enlightenment...

...and I don’t believe in blind faith alone.

images

Last edited:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Tell all, kay?!

Reveal the Truth!

...which is what date?

March.
I said he was a Pisces fo sho idiot. That makes most likely March. No need for your input on this at all.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I tend to subscribe to this. Laurence Gardiner was the first to suggest it (to me) in his 1996 Bloodline of the Holy Grail, his research into Jesus' lineage led him to suggest "probably" late September. The festival of booths/tabernacles is around 15 Tishrei, which varies on the Gregorian calendar from late Sept to late Oct.

Gardiner isnt a religious scholar but a geneaologist who was the Garter King of Arms in Scotland, and his methodologies are pretty rigorous. As for the year, most scholars place it from 4 to 8 years BC, some say 6 to 8.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure it matters at all when he was born. It does, however, matter that the December date was chosen as a way to appease Pagans whom the Romans were forcing to become Christians. It also matters that the Romans killed as many Pagans for not adopting Christianity as they killed Christians when Rome was still Pagan.

It also matters, if you view the Bible as a sacred text, to understand just how much they fucked with it, and how much was eliminated from it, such as references to reincarnation, a mother God, and female priests. No one should ever, imo, refer to the rule of law as it is laid down in the Bible, unless they are also willing to admit there is no way that they really know the Bible if they haven't read the Gnostic Gospels as well.

Happy Winter Solstice!

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Jesus wouldnt have been a white guy with long hair, either.

And His language, His name is Yeshua....and that translates to Joshua

We get Jesus from the Greek to English translation.

:)

You're not naming a language. You're talking about what he was called. What language did Jesus speak?

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not sure it matters at all when he was born. It does, however, matter that the December date was chosen as a way to appease Pagans whom the Romans were forcing to become Christians. It also matters that the Romans killed as many Pagans for not adopting Christianity as they killed Christians when Rome was still Pagan.

It also matters, if you view the Bible as a sacred text, to understand just how much they fucked with it, and how much was eliminated from it, such as references to reincarnation, a mother God, and female priests. No one should ever, imo, refer to the rule of law as it is laid down in the Bible, unless they are also willing to admit there is no way that they really know the Bible if they haven't read the Gnostic Gospels as well.

Happy Winter Solstice!
Why are you trying to tell us something that most of us already know Lotusbutt? You live in a very isolated world if you actually think that you could teach us anything.