I wonder how well Donnie Dotard did on this morning's cognitive test.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 14, 2026 #31 I wonder how well Donnie Dotard did on this morning's cognitive test.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 14, 2026 #32 I hope that today on his 80th lap around the sun, that Donnie Dotard passed the cognitive test.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,107 Location Redneckistan Jun 14, 2026 #33 Fredricka said: You get what you give Click to expand... In that case I'm giving everyone lap dances from a nekkid Lucy Liu. You're all welcome. <waits patiently for my turn>
Fredricka said: You get what you give Click to expand... In that case I'm giving everyone lap dances from a nekkid Lucy Liu. You're all welcome. <waits patiently for my turn>
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 14, 2026 #34 Garraty_47 said: In that case I'm giving everyone lap dances from a nekkid Lucy Liu. You're all welcome. <waits patiently for my turn> Click to expand... Some people say it's sideways.
Garraty_47 said: In that case I'm giving everyone lap dances from a nekkid Lucy Liu. You're all welcome. <waits patiently for my turn> Click to expand... Some people say it's sideways.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jun 14, 2026 #35 Garraty_47 said: In that case I'm giving everyone lap dances from a nekkid Lucy Liu. You're all welcome. <waits patiently for my turn> Click to expand... I’ll pass. Thanks just the same
Garraty_47 said: In that case I'm giving everyone lap dances from a nekkid Lucy Liu. You're all welcome. <waits patiently for my turn> Click to expand... I’ll pass. Thanks just the same
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 14, 2026 #36 All hail Squeaky Trump! I said, tank kept a-squeeking all night long Tank kept a-squeeking all night long Tank kept a-squeeking all night long Tank kept a-squeeking all night long With a "squeek!", and a oh no! But I just couldn't tell him so, no, no, no
All hail Squeaky Trump! I said, tank kept a-squeeking all night long Tank kept a-squeeking all night long Tank kept a-squeeking all night long Tank kept a-squeeking all night long With a "squeek!", and a oh no! But I just couldn't tell him so, no, no, no
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,094 Location Medina, Washington Jun 14, 2026 #37 deport_liberals said: TRUMP isn't a political topic but a religious one, Amen. Click to expand... That's like saying your dick is the second coming of Christ. Get real, man.
deport_liberals said: TRUMP isn't a political topic but a religious one, Amen. Click to expand... That's like saying your dick is the second coming of Christ. Get real, man.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 14, 2026 #38
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 14, 2026 #39 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!