Bitch better have my money

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Biden pisses all over the proggie parade

There are those rare occasions I actually like this guy. This time is one of them

Tear up fuckheads, your useless toilet paper degrees earned at some shit liberal arts college will still cost in you in full

ha ha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Great video but I'm afraid people receptive to this info are already converts. The others will cry uncle tom.

And for crying out loud, how does anyone believe America voted for biden? Its so obvious that the election was stolen on many levels! Having said that, 40 million or so did vote for biden purely out of TDS. Maybe another 10 million voted FOR biden. Of that 50 million, I'd be surprised if gorilla harris influenced 4 million in any meaningful way. That dumb bitch is just toxic and unlikable. vice floozie is an appropriate nickname for her.

My oldest son has taken deferments on his student loans, thinking he's gonna get a freebie of some sort. I figure if he gets passed over because he's white, male, and doesnt check any of the other woke checkboxes, it will solidify his hatred for democRATs. I thought about sharing this video with him but I thinks its best to let it ass fester on its own.

I will of course share this post with him when the time is right. :Grin3: