Black culture, dislike of education, and lack of personal responsibility.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I truly, honestly, deeply believe that most problems black people face in America come down to their own making and are a result of theor own choices and cultural norms. Truly. There is no vast racist conspiracy but there is a lack of personal accountability, bad person choices, and bad beliefs about work and choosing to do better. Case in point.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I lived in Baltimore for six months in fifth grade, it was a shit hole back then, it remains a shit hole now. It is very much majority black and has been exclusively black liberal run for decades. It always gets worse because the black leadership does nothing but steal public money while telling the black public they are victims, they need ever more public "help", and that they are incapable of ever doing anything positive on their own. It truly is a plantation ideology pushed by the dems.

So anyway in four years of high school this kid only passed three out 48 subjects. His combined GPA was 0.13 and, wait for it... That put him in the top half of his entire school class. Meaning at least half of the students did even worse. None of the parents are involved even though most do not work and sit around all day on welfare. Virtually none of the parents are checking homework or forcing their children to actually read the free books the school lent them.

The kids single mother reacted with anger and surprise that her son would not be graduating and that instead he would be sent back to 9th grade and forced to repeat all four years of high school. Listeb to her arrogant and entitled babbling without any reasoning or taking any responsibility for her own child. “He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

She was so uninvolved for four year and never did anything to help herself or her child yet it is everyone else's fault?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is one thing I'd blame the liberal school district for: Why did they promote students who got straight Fs into the next grade? Liberals love social promotion, rewarding failure, giving everyone a trophy even if they don't deserve one. Holding students back a year could be the wake up call they need to get them to learn consequences. I am glad the new school policy is to hold the failures back even if it means 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the students will fail.

Also why keep the teachers or their unions when this is the type of mass failure they have produced. Most people get fired if they fail but not monopolies like public schools.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its a disservice to the black race to treat them special. They're raised with a victim mentality and it totally ruins most of them. They should live by the EXACT same rules all other races do and fuk it if they spend a generation or 2 getting smoked by the cops and changing tires all their lives at a Discount Tire Store. When THEY work hard and decide to join the rest of civilization, ONLY THEN will they be equal. Blacks just aint equal right now......and most of that is caused by white libtards!