Board Conservatives Should Recruit Lauren Boobert - She'd Fit Right In

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Yes - she's THAT stupid.
PS: ...and PLEASE, please everyone take your allergy pills so mine will work. LoLz

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lauren Boebert’s Hot Take On Allergies And Vaccines Shredded As ‘Next Level Stupidity’

appeared to mock coronavirus vaccines with a tweet about allergies, and people couldn’t believe it was real.

“As allergy season gets underway, I encourage everyone to take their allergy medicines so that my allergy medicines can work,” the conspiracy theory-endorsing extremist Republican tweeted on Wednesday.

“You know, it doesn’t work unless everyone takes it,” she added.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
NAFwS5m.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
" ... the conspiracy theory-endorsing extremist Republican tweeted on Wednesday."

You do see the problem with this in a "news" story, don't you?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
" ... the conspiracy theory-endorsing extremist Republican tweeted on Wednesday."

Just reporting the facts, Raggz, although if you'd bothered to understand the nature of the 4th branch of government, you'd know it expresses opinion as well as FACTs.
..and, some of those opinions represent actual facts as they do in this case.

Just here to say hi
and make fun of you, Raggedy guy.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is she the broad that cut off that doods penis ?
she does politiks ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
she does politiks ?
No, you're thinking of Lauren Bobbitt
..but the effect is near the same.
In Boobert's case it retracts in hiding.
I mean, even a dick knows better than to fuck something that stupid.
Coincidentally, Lauren did marry a man that did time for flashing his dick to children, so she has that going for her. She probably has the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! vote locked up.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Just reporting the facts, Raggz, although if you'd bothered to understand the nature of the 4th branch of government, you'd know it expresses opinion as well as FACTs.
..and, some of those opinions represent actual facts as the do in this case.

Just here to say hi

Would you describe Katanji "Oook Oook" Brown Jackson as a "CRT-endorsing extremist Democrat?"

She is a rabid and vile Leftist piece of verminous Democrat traitor scum, after all.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Just here to say hi

Would you describe Katanji "Oook Oook" Brown Jackson as a "CRT-endorsing extremist Democrat?"

She is a rabid and vile Leftist piece of verminous Democrat traitor scum, after all.
WoW Raggz - that's such an original and ground breakingly original, piercingly poignant, epically nouveau perspective you have given view to there.....
..I'll have to do some research.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just here to say hi

Do you have a big bag of stupid you pull a response out of, whenever you feel like people aren't looking at you enough?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"I HAVE FRIENDS AT FOX NEWS!"

Lauren began yelling that we did not read her Miranda Rights and the arrest was illegal. Lauren was not asked any questions with the exception of identifying information. Lauren continued being uncooperative and refused to supply information such as her Social Security Number.

Lauren said multiple times that she had friends at Fox News and that the illegal arrest would be national news. Lauren retrieved her phone while under arrest and attempted to record the contact. As Lauren was under arrest her phone was taken and was given to her mother per her request.

Lauren was released with a summons. Lauren again told deputies she would see us in court and that Fox News would be contacting us.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
PS: The World's greatest Rock 'n Roll song coupled with images from the most recent greatest American Movie:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
she does politiks ?

I don't know about that. I think even among dicks, some are more stupid than others.
Well, just speaking from personal experience (and preference), I suppose.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
she does politiks ?

I don't know about that. I think even among dicks, some are more stupid than others.
Well, just speaking from personal experience (and preference), I suppose.

Just from reading the interwebs man, that's enough. In the real world, I just ignore stupid people.