Why are Conservatives allowed to shit in the Liberal board?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AdobeStock_240042551-835x835.jpeg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It baffles me that admin even asks such a question. He is condescending and arrogant in all of his posts. With his caustic responses and snarky attitude, he is the polar antithesis of courteous and informed discourse. He is not a serious poster, I say, but a cunning troll who sows spit and quarrel throughout the bastard factory.

With great disappointment, I report that he has not engaged in an intelligent discourse since his arrival at this forum. When confronted with these flaws, he resorts to utilizing emoticons in the most infantile and immature manner.

I believe admin has no desire to modify his ways and would rather continue to be a bloody prick.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thank you all for taking care of my light work. Good job all around :Awesome3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It baffles me that admin even asks such a question. He is condescending and arrogant in all of his posts. With his caustic responses and snarky attitude, he is the polar antithesis of courteous and informed discourse. He is not a serious poster, I say, but a cunning troll who sows spit and quarrel throughout the bastard factory.

With great disappointment, I report that he has not engaged in an intelligent discourse since his arrival at this forum. When confronted with these flaws, he resorts to utilizing emoticons in the most infantile and immature manner.

I believe admin has no desire to modify his ways and would rather continue to be a bloody prick.

Indeed. That or he is just that lost.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But I can't go and shit in theirs? Help me to understand the logic here?

I think the saddest and scariest part of this is that you guys really dont seem to understand the difference between disagreement and challange and the mindless shit posting and insults.

I believe that you dont get it. And that's sad AF.
hiya dove!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know why he has to get so g'damn mean?.. lol.. Seamajor is the same way when it comes to politics.. jfc! There is no lightheartedness with these 2.. I guess this is serious fucking business in their lives .. lolol. :facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No... I guess I don't get it, Admin.. I posted twice in politics yesterday and you called me a name in one of the post and that was after me not insulting you or calling you a name.. .. SOOOoo? Why so god damn mean?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know why he has to get so g'damn mean?.. lol.. Seamajor is the same way when it comes to politics.. jfc! There is no lightheartedness with these 2.. I guess this is serious fucking business in their lives .. lolol. :facepalm:
cover1.jpg

They don't see the lightheartedness in your goofy replies. I find it interesting that they take it so seriously.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
cover1.jpg

They don't see the lightheartedness in your goofy replies. I find it interesting that they take it so seriously.
The shrill responses to whatever "off the wall" comment I may serve up, often are a source of great levity for me.

Thank You Trumptard's for giving me so many LOL's.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
cover1.jpg

The shrill responses to whatever "off the wall" comment I may serve up, often are a source of great levity for me.

And just to be clear, your knee jerk shrill responses do NOT need to be a long winded shotgun response to a mid term exam you didn't study for.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
cover1.jpg

And just to be clear, your knee jerk shrill responses do NOT need to be a long winded shotgun response to a mid term exam you didn't study for.
.You ever wonder what that stupid fuckin AV is all about?
She seems like a nice girl....a little touchy, but you know....nice.....ish....niceish ...sort of.
...and then there's that stupid fuckin AV staring at you...WTF !

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
cover1.jpg

She seems like a nice girl....a little touchy, but you know....nice.....ish....niceish ...sort of.
To me she has been very binary alternatively very kind, and the next moment, not. Seems to be contingent on whose thread within the thread she is 'following' it seems.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
cover1.jpg

To me she has been very binary alternatively very kind and the next moment, not.
Could be the menopaws.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
But I can't go and shit in theirs? Help me to understand the logic here?

you won the whole damn game:LOL3:
"So this n00b thinks there are tiered rules here, I'll show him different stroke for different folks!" I still can't post in another of my top of the charts popular threads, because it "accidentally" got put in the Trumptard Board, of which I am segregated from, as it seems I cause Snowflakes to melt.