Nothing Wrong With These Conservatives - Nope They are Totally Normal

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
People delivering ballots. Some places work through the night.

I volunteered in the 2018 mid-term elections. Polls didn't close until 7-8 pm. I didn't get home until 11 pm that night. Just at the polls there is a lot of work to get done with the ballots. Then everything has to be picked up by election workers. Machines, equipment, computers, ballots, etc, etc.

The election workers and volunteers all over the country are trying to get these votes in as soon as possible.
Liar! You helped facilitate the routine and systemic ballot fraud that you vile Registered Democrats perpetrate in virtually every election across the land.

How many fraudulent ballots did you keep your trunk just in case you swinish Democrat filth had to "find" some extra votes if things got too close, huh?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liar! You helped facilitate the routine and systemic ballot fraud that you vile Registered Democrats perpetrate in virtually every election across the land.

How many fraudulent ballots did you keeping your trunk just in case you swinish Democrat filth had to "find" some extra votes if things got too close, huh?

You're stupid.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Do you know how long it takes to collate, ship and count millions of votes?
I don't know, Admin, why don't we ask France. In France, they don't have mail-in ballots, they don't have "early voting," they don't have ballot harvesting and all the other criminal chicanery that you vile and disgusting Democrat filth engage in to steal elections. In France, everyone votes on Election Day, on paper ballots, and the polls close at 7PM and by 11PM everyone in France k nows who won the election.

But that's too upright and honest for criminal scum Democrats like you, isn't it? Some drug addict BIPOC might not be able to make it to the polls by 7, so you pussies would whine about "voter suppression." Amirite?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

How many fraudulent ballots did you keep your trunk just in case you swinish Democrat filth had to "find" some extra votes if things got too close, huh?
That, and your last post, were truly pathetic even for you, Raggs.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Take your drama downstairs, and if I'm not there in 10 minutes start without me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Only is yoo are a really good hedge fund manager
Is that what Jared is good at, beyond marring a crooks daughter? He’d simply be another struggling nobody without that Saudi cash

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that what Jared is good at, beyond marring a crooks daughter? He’d simply be another struggling nobody without that Saudi cash

Actually his family is wealthy, but his dad is a convicted felon. Well, maybe Trump pardoned that crook. But he certainly was a convicted felon.