Nothing Wrong With These Conservatives - Nope They are Totally Normal

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have seen the pics of piles of boxes? It concerns 64 pages, less than a kids colouring book.

There are 2 possible charges, a careless behaviour charge and the espionage act. Trumps charged with the latter so we are back to muh Russia. Given the demographics of the likely jury he will walk.
I personally feel the fat ass should be executed like any typical low class traitor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In reality, his attorneys are the suckers. Who in their right mind defend this Jack ass? Ask Rudy

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ask yoorself WHY HUNTER and other Biden family members are paid MILLIONS by foreign companies and governments for WHAT??

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At least three election observers later testified in sworn affidavits that they witnessed vehicles delivering fraudulent ballots to the TCF Center early in the morning on November 4th.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you look at a box, how do you know what's inside? How could they possibly know they were "fraudulent"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What else cold they be at 3am? Janitors delivering cleaning fluids?

People delivering ballots. Some places work through the night.

I volunteered in the 2018 mid-term elections. Polls didn't close until 7-8 pm. I didn't get home until 11 pm that night. Just at the polls there is a lot of work to get done with the ballots. Then everything has to be picked up by election workers. Machines, equipment, computers, ballots, etc, etc.

The election workers and volunteers all over the country are trying to get these votes in as soon as possible.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
People delivering ballots. Some places work through the night.

I volunteered in the 2018 mid-term elections. Polls didn't close until 7-8 pm. I didn't get home until 11 pm that night. Just at the polls there is a lot of work to get done with the ballots. Then everything has to be picked up by election workers. Machines, equipment, computers, ballots, etc, etc.

The election workers and volunteers all over the country are trying to get these votes in as soon as possible.

Not at 3am they dont, in the UK if they are not counting then doors are locked and tag sealed. PA allowed 3 days after the election to count postal ballots WTAF?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just explained to him how it might happen. Again, we didn't finish until 11 pm at the polls. That was for an off election, it wasn't for a presidential election.
It was an investment. Kushner received no money and it was investigated
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Your point? Hedge Fund dude’s make big bucks. Think Epstein money.