How Many of You anti-Corporate Conservatives are Picketing with UAW Workers

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Also, Lily, I notice you didn't answer my question of how any single worker has equal say in the operations of a business they never lost their ass in funds in?

Workers are not equal partners. Until their first union dues goes through, they didn't spend a damn dime towards the operation so how are they bargaining in telling the company how to run, what hours to run, what shifts to run, what constitutes overtime, how a supervisor can't move a forklift even if it ran over an employee because the union could say the super is stealing jobs by running equipment. This is the bullshit of which I question.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, Lily, I notice you didn't answer my question of how any single worker has equal say in the operations of a business they never lost their ass in funds in?

Workers are not equal partners. Until their first union dues goes through, they didn't spend a damn dime towards the operation so how are they bargaining in telling the company how to run, what hours to run, what shifts to run, what constitutes overtime, how a supervisor can't move a forklift even if it ran over an employee because the union could say the super is stealing jobs by running equipment. This is the bullshit of which I question.

When did I say that any single worker has an equal say in operations? I didn't.

Collectively, the way it works in many European countries they do have a say, though. It works because the workers are just as vested in a successful business, for their own interests, than those that run the business.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Monopolies are organized crime.
So are almost all global corporations, whether they have a monopoly or not. Unions are just a feeble attempt to put some control on organized crime, but unions are David and corporations are Goliath.