Anti-Vax Nurse In Germany Accused Of Giving 8,000 Patients Saline Instead Of Covid Jab

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy FUCK!

She needs to go to prison. That is DISGUSTING.

She should NEVER touch another patient ever again.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The article was unclear what's the wait times in the ER at that Hospital? And do they follow the Declaration Of Independence Protocols?

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

Then again.....you probably thought Trump told people to inject bleach.

Gotdamn leftists are stupid.

Let me guess.....this nurse is a trumptard....right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

If you want to mock people more effectively try to understand what they said first. Or at least make sure you are not the only one who didnt understand what was being said.

So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy FUCK!

She needs to go to prison. That is DISGUSTING.

She should NEVER touch another patient ever again.
That's what I was thinking, whether you agree with the jab or not you have a duty to give people what they want to get... Pretty disgusting act!!

Patients have rights and agency. How dare a NURSE... who should be an advocate....put something in or even on a patient without their direct informed consent.

What she did is beyond disgusting, unethical and HARMFUL. May she never touch a patient again, and may her vagina spontaneously combust and may her ER nurse decide she should have saline instead of scary morphine or diluadid....for her own good, of course. Wouldnt want her to become an addict or have side effects you know!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

So Germany doesn't have a Declaration Of Independence? How did they get rid of Hitler?

If you understood anything that was said....you wouldnt be saying this incredibly stupid shit.

Did Germany have a constitution? Did they overthrow it by getting rid of Hitler?

Fyi thanks for proving my point....even though you have no clue how or why that's what you just did.

Hitler is gone....Germany is still Germany. Go figure!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It was also unclear if there were any cocks available for you to suck in the waiting room

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

OMG, I'm dying here. lmfao

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

If you understood anything that was said....you wouldnt be saying this incredibly stupid shit.

Did Germany have a constitution? Did they overthrow it by getting rid of Hitler?

Fyi thanks for proving my point....even though you have no clue how or why that's what you just did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

She's answering your sheer silliness as if you were posting straight. Still does not understand facetiousness. lmfao

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

by the way, who's the uncle with the fat girl fetish doing?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Dovey's only real mistake here is that she genuinely wants to have civil discourse with you gibbering hyenas despite the fact that I have warned her on several occasions that you liberal lot are irredeemable filth that should be responded to like the maggots you are

Her "mistake" is being an idiot and not understanding the difference between humor and serious discussion.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I love the Dove, she just seeks answers not ridicule...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I must admit

That's Germany.

This is the civil discourse forum? Seriously? why I had no idea!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Google can answer just about anything you might ask of it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

Is that what she's doing when she's name calling and being homophobic?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I must admit

That's Germany.

This is the civil discourse forum? Seriously? why I had no idea!

It's only BASTARD FACTORY for right whiners, dude. Only for them. It must be in the TOS and forum rules.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

Her "mistake" is being an idiot and not understanding the difference between humor and serious discussion.
You make that mistake repeatedly yourself.

nearly 20 years online and nearly everyone that's encountered you has walked away thinking you're a belligerent, bloated low IQ shit with an unwarranted chip on your shoulder

just sayin

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I get so angry sometimes, I feel like Declaration Of Independencing this place.

I would too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I gave up with the extra hateful ones and dont even read them anymore.

People willing to say the shit these unbelievably toxic cunts say because they cant have respectful conversations over politics do not even deserve to be read. And they'll never own how shit they are.

They will insult you, take grotesquely low unessesary blows and make excuses or lie and say you do it to. I've never drug their families into any of my insults towards them. And all because they cant discuss thier political opinions. Its low info, lack of intelligence. That's why people like this are always mad and hateful.

They are toxic scum - period. They deserve every bit of shitting on they get.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I'd wager that at least 50% of the forum could vouch for the fact that is Your little maggot mafia of cretin geriatrics that started in with the name calling on her

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

nearly 20 years online and nearly everyone that's encountered you has walked away thinking you're a belligerent, bloated low IQ shit with an unwarranted chip on your shoulder

just sayin
And here you are following her around like a love sick puppy dog.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I would too!
with your toy didlo or the rubber knife you wanted to gut me with? rotflmao

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

People willing to say the shit these unbelievably toxic cunts say because they cant have respectful conversations over politics do not even deserve to be read. And they'll never own how shit they are.

They will insult you, take grotesquely low unessesary blows and make excuses or lie and say you do it to. I've never drug their families into any of my insults towards them. And all because they cant discuss thier political opinions. Its low info, lack of intelligence. That's why people like this are always mad and hateful.

Well that was very uncivil!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's Germany.

just sayin
At least I ain't following a big black cock around like a love sick puppy dog, phaggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

I would too!
with your toy didlo or the rubber knife you wanted to gut me with? rotflmao
didlo? Is that something special for you little people?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

just sayin

s

That's Germany.

Translation:

"Only I can be an asshole along with my friends. You can't! I said YOU CAN'T!!!"

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's Germany.

just sayin
At least I ain't following a big black cock around like a love sick puppy dog, phaggot
At least I can see my cock, when I pee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's Germany.

I'd wager that at least 50% of the forum could vouch for the fact that is Your little maggot mafia of cretin geriatrics that started in with the name calling on her

Yep there it is. "She does it!!" when no, I didnt. And I've absolutely never drug any of their families private issues out of a forum to LIE and weaponize it. Ever.

Dumb and weak. Its leftism. They are just lying, hateful narcissistic people.

Uhg why even bother?