Yet another anti-vax religious wingnut dies of COVID...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
apresentador-marcus-lamb.jpeg

Marcus Lamb.

Not to go off topic too much, but could one of you men explain something to me? I mean, I like beards. My husband has one most of the time. But this Marcus fellow? I do not understand that kind of sculpting of a beard. What, exactly, was he thinking? Why do men do that shit?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, that beard totally reminds me of some other dude, name escapes me right now.

mask-satan-08.jpg

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never wish death upon anyone, regardless of their political or social orientations, but my resolve occasionally falters when it comes to preachers preaching public health poison.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Five days ago now.

How come we don't hear more about these idiots? These guys are like fish shooting themselves in a barrel.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You hear more about these because GovCo wants everyone to get the vaccine and shaming people who dont want the Covid vaccine and scaring them is why we see these articles.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the point, though, Dovey; we don't hear as much about these stories as we do about, say, unvaccinated parents making their children eat "Magic Dirt"© as a cure for COVID-19.

Why is that?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Five days ago now.

How come we don't hear more about these idiots? These guys are like fish shooting themselves in a barrel.

You hear more about these because GovCo wants everyone to get the vaccine and shaming people who dont want the Covid vaccine and scaring them is why we see these articles.

If people don't want the vaccine then they should at least stay inside & avoid public gatherings & all outside contact with others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This dummy should have taken the vaccine or went to the doctor early on for monoclonal antibodies. He isnt even in the group they give ivermectin to.

I just dont understand why people......religious or...and or....political, cant just stfu and leave this to doctors.

People are making the vaccine look bad to one side and people on one side are making ivermectin look bad. These are all the arena of DOCTORS. And the damn media will always be on the side of the establishment and corps.

You know how much BETTER everyone would be doing if politics and government just kinda stayed out of it? Did we HAVE to get the guy who said HIV was airborne?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
omg omg omg. Someone on earth died today

Is this death thing, like a common trend among humans?

Should we all be worried or something?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's the point, though, Dovey; we don't hear as much about these stories as we do about, say, unvaccinated parents making their children eat "Magic Dirt"© as a cure for COVID-19.

Why is that?

Oh we do, but typically after something horrible happens or they grow up and talk about it.

People are not aware of it typically while it's happening.

There are tons of stories about parents who fell for the anti vaxx(not the Covid shot hestitant....I mean the hard core anti vaxxers) propaganda and believed MMR causes autism and that the other child hood vaccines cause all kinds of ridiculous problems, and then their child got deathly ill with Pertussis (whooping cough) and either died or nearly died. Light for Rylie comes to mind.

There are a lot of info and stories about what can happen if you reject actual medical care. The hard core "crunchy" crowd wont hear it.

There have been a few cases that come to mind where a family chose to treat their 18 month old childs meningitis with fucking elder berry and onions on the feet. This child died. And the parents were convicted.

Then there was this ghoulish family here is Michigan who let their baby die in the crib, and the father called a lawyer before calmly calling 911 and casually saying "yeah....he is dead in there" or something to that effect. They are also in prison.

We are gonna hear more about those adults who chose against the Covid vaccine, were at a high risk, and died. Basically because of the GovCo push to vaccinate everyone and have everyone get regular boosters.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If people don't want the vaccine then they should at least stay inside & avoid public gatherings & all outside contact with others.

Some countries are already starting to impose mandates specifically on unvaccinated folks.

I will admit I feel some measure of moral ambivalence about this.

I'd rather people do what's right for their community (and for the world) of their own accord, but I'm not sure how to disengage the notion of personal autonomy and freedom from a now almost necessary biological apartheid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Has the vaccine suddenly started preventing people from catching COVID?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the time there are "natural parents" who try to treat their childs fever with some bullshit regimen like colloidal silver or some other such woo.

Sometimes that woo doesnt work(go figure) and the child has a fever for 7 days before mom gets a doctor involved and by then it's too late and they cant save the child.

And when this happens.....the parents should be charged and prosecuted and then infected with something nasty and then forced to eat colloidal silver until they die the preventable death they inflicted on the poor child.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This dummy should have taken the vaccine or went to the doctor early on for monoclonal antibodies. He isnt even in the group they give ivermectin to.

I just dont understand why people......religious or...and or....political, cant just stfu and leave this to doctors.

People are making the vaccine look bad to one side and people on one side are making ivermectin look bad. These are all the arena of DOCTORS. And the damn media will always be on the side of the establishment and corps.

You know how much BETTER everyone would be doing if politics and government just kinda stayed out of it? Did we HAVE to get the guy who said HIV was airborne?

...still say it's a goddamn biological weapon courtesy of the Communist Party..Made in China.

Yeah inviting COVID into ones life is like sitting next to a bomb that's gonna blow off.

Wouldn't do that, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope.

It's merely prevented people from dying en masse from COVID.

Why isn't Florida its own country by now?
So if it merely prevents the recipient from dying how is it helping anyone but the recipient to get the shot?

Ive been pointing this out to H....who is spewing fallacies as arguments for doing the reich thing and forcing everyone to take this vaccine.

I oppose that EVEN if it prevented transmission. But it doesnt. So there is no argument here.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope.

It's merely prevented people from dying en masse from COVID.

Why isn't Florida its own country by now?
So if it merely prevents the recipient from dying how is it helping anyone but the recipient to get the shot?

First, it doesn't prevent death (like you say, everybody's gotta die some time), but it has been proven--PROVEN--to significantly reduce the risk of dying from this particular illness (by a factor of 11 to 1, no less).

Second, those who do get breakthrough infections (which, by the way, are due to Sars-COV-2 mutations that are, themselves, the result of the virus adapting to populations where too few people are vaccinated) experience milder and shorter-lived symptoms thereby, again, reducing the risk of transmission.

This isn't rocket science, Biggies.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey Blurtrice, why don't you make a thread about all the sportsmen and women who have been mysteriously collapsing in record numbers over the last few months?

This is what pisses me off about you Covid enthousiasts, it isn't enough for you to take your clotshot and leave it at that. You people feel compelled to shame others who don't want it, all because the government and mainstream media has manipulated you clowns into believing that the worthless vaxx is our saviour, when in fact it's merely another money-making scheme for Jewish big pharma.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Blurtrice, why don't you make a thread about all the sportsmen and women who have been mysteriously collapsing in record numbers over the last few months?

Record numbers, eh?

Let's see the numbers.

Or do you already have a, ahem, theory?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is what pisses me off about you Covid enthousiasts, it isn't enough for you to take your clotshot and leave it at that. You people feel compelled to shame others who don't want it, all because the government and mainstream media has manipulated you clowns into believing that the worthless vaxx is our savior, when in fact it's merely another money-making scheme for Jewish big pharma.

'Clotshot'....Astra Zeneca especially

That one is really bad.

Governments forcing that product on their populations just like feeding them poison

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe, I've got a dart gun. It's loaded with a syringe full of A-Z.

I'm aiming for your crotch.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, I've got a dart gun. It's loaded with a syringe full of A-Z.

I'm aiming for your crotch.

...why that's simply too homo erotic for my sensibilities, Blurt.

Just way too much!

Try it someone else, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It works more like the flu shot.

You can still get the flu and spread the flu but you are not going to get as sick as you would have without it.

And a lot of people will call anything the flu. Theyll get a flu shot and then catch a nasty stomach virus and call it the flu. Unless you've been swabbed and diagnosed with it, you dont know if you had it.

So I imagine there are people whove been vaccinated for Covid, caught some other nasty respiratory virus and just assume it was Covid and say the vaccine didnt work.

We still have other viruses circulating and I've noticed everytime someone starts feeling symptoms their first thought is Covid.

We dont force people to get flu shots. There are people who CANT get a flu shot. It's always optional even when you work in healthcare. You just have to take extra precautions if you dont get it.

It should be the same with the covid shot. I'm horrified they fired nurses.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

This is what pisses me off about you Covid enthousiasts, it isn't enough for you to take your clotshot and leave it at that. You people feel compelled to shame others who don't want it, all because the government and mainstream media has manipulated you clowns into believing that the worthless vaxx is our savior, when in fact it's merely another money-making scheme for Jewish big pharma.

That one is really bad.

Governments forcing that product on their populations just like feeding them poison

I won't be taking any....

I trust you will be giving the 3rd shot a hard pass after the complications from the others?

Give your dose to Blurt, he regards being vaxxed as a trendy fashion statement.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

That one is really bad.

I won't be taking any....

I trust you will be given the 3rd shot a hard pass?

Give it to Blurt, he regards being vaxxed as a trendy fashion statement.

I'll be careful not to step on your ventilator hose when I visit you in the ICU at the Royal.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can still get the flu and spread the flu but you are not going to get as sick as you would have without it.

And a lot of people will call anything the flu. Theyll get a flu shot and then catch a nasty stomach virus and call it the flu. Unless you've been swabbed and diagnosed with it, you dont know if you had it.

So I imagine there are people whove been vaccinated for Covid, caught some other nasty respiratory virus and just assume it was Covid and say the vaccine didnt work.

We still have other viruses circulating and I've noticed everytime someone starts feeling symptoms their first thought is Covid.

We dont force people to get flu shots. There are people who CANT get a flu shot. It's always optional even when you work in healthcare. You just have to take extra precautions if you dont get it.

I was gonna get the TDAP vaccine.

to protect against

Tetanus Diptheria Pertussis

Figger that's just as good as a Covid booster shot

Lot safer too.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I was gonna get the TDAP vaccine.

to protect against

Tetanus Diptheria Pertussis

Figger that's just as good as a Covid booster shot

Lot safer too.

Also, be sure to go the dentist next time you need your shoes re-soled.