Yet another Democrat Hate hoax.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you want to know what isn't a hoax? The unvetted Afghans Biden has flown into the country are committing a lot of crimes. Rapes, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, murder of spouses, etc...

Biden, of course, packs them into swing states just as he does with all the illegal aliens he allows to flood across the border.

Because no women in service in the US have been assaulted by white American men. And no white American servicemen stationed in other countries have ever assaulted women in those foreign countries! This is very unusual!

No one said that white American men never assault anyone

Why do you guys all do this? This is why I say empathy is lacking. Your instinct is respond like this.....as if the issue here is one of race, not women being assaulted.

You understand culturally, these refugees think rape is fine? That women are below them and that is their actual culture and world view?

So what is your point with this? Just that white men rape as well so. ...what? It's cool for them to do it?

I myself was raped by arab men, men who are literally taught from birth that women are not full human beings and shouldnt have rights or consideration and that rape and abuse is normal. It's not their skin color that was the driving factor here.. or any factor. Its their BELIEFS.

And saying that doesnt somehow deny or excuse white American men doing it. It's not culturally normal or accepted here to rape women. We all understand rape is bad and a crime. They DONT see that like that.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has no point. She is just trying to change the topic and derail the conversation. As always.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She has no point. She is just trying to change the topic and derail the conversation. As always.

We cant have any honest discussions at all. Its gotta all revolve around and be seen through this prism of leftwing identity politics. The premises are so different.

I dont even understand them. And if you cant understand these people they just decide you are stupid, so....whatever I guess.

How is that any different from how they paint conservatives? Or Christian's? Because it's really not.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another day and yet another left wing hate hoax. Black woman pretends to white male writing racist letters to black people on her block.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking ridiculous

Amazing how they claim there is so much "systemic racism" and everyone is so racist but they cant point out a single solid example(that wouldnt implicate THEIR side, of course).

So people go and fake hate crimes. Because they know they are full of shit and full of hate.

Imagine being this desperate to cling onto a narrative like that. They have mass psychosis. They will wreck the whole country to cling to a delusion

Fake hate crimes. Really think about the level of deranged that is.....smh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read about Luke Serna's behavior when it happened.

His whiter Caucasian side hates his half Hispanic Caucasian side. What most of our people had to say is that the fucker threw Mission Brand tortillas, the worst of the regionally commercially available tortillas. He's an idiot and so are any students that throw tortillas at a sports event. LAME. We're tough and to prove it, we'll throw TORTILLAS at you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, ladies and gentlemen, reality has come knocking but will ignorant liberals hear it? A new comprehensive study has been launch investigating all claims of hate crimes reported to police and... Less that 1/3rd were real. The other 2/3rds? All hate hoaxes. That is right. 2/3rds of all hate crimes claims are lies made up, almost exclusively, by leftists in an attempt to lie and justify their stupid and counterfactual world views. 2 out of fucking 3 are hate hoaxes.

Oh, and minority voters aren't supporting their lies and bull shit. Leftists like AOC continue to scratch about defunding the police while 86% of blacks say they do not want to see the number of police officers decreased in their neighborhood. Suck it, you lying leftist scum.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry folks, if you wanna hear or witness REAL racism and the word nigger typed by an authentic white person, you have to see me!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Every single one of these play actors has been identified and found to be e.ployees of the Virginia Democratic Party and/or the Democrat Governor McAuliffe. Polls show the Democrat down by eight points with just four days before election day.

The irony is it is the guy who pushed the racist hate ideology of CRT falsely accusing others of being racist. McAuliffe also said parents should have no say over what their children are taught and indoctrinated into.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I myself was raped by arab men, men who are literally taught from birth that women are not full human beings and shouldnt have rights or consideration and that rape and abuse is normal. It's not their skin color that was the driving factor here.. or any factor.

...Really? When did this happen?

When you were a stripper?

Do you think that contributed to your heroin or drug addiction?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BLM supporters doing their usual thing of lying and falsely calling people racists. Video from the restaurant shows that the lying vicious and violent black women who attacked that poor Asian hostess for doing her job lied about the event. Not that facts or the truth ever mattered to BLM or their stupid supporters.

Jesus Christ. Are you in love with Andy Ngo, or what?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, of course, it was all Democrats on McAuliffe's campaign who promoted and spread this hate hoax. What degenerate liars Democrats are.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is funny how McAuliffe helps plan it and promote it then tries to say he condemns it after he gets caught and it all blows up in his face. Caught hate hoaxing again. You can smell the desperation coming from Democrats knowing they are going to lose.

Are they desperate enough to try games with mail in ballots? I suppose we shall see.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile real racism is, as always, from the left. CRT supporting black "professor" (read what her "expertise" is in and you will understand why I put that in quotes) declares all white people "villains", cheers low white birth rates, and says all white people need to "be taken out". That's right, racial genocide. Oh, and they want this in your children's schools.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They faked the 2020 election.

And you been bellyachin' about it ever since....Lokmeer!

I wonder what's gonna happen to ya if the Republicans lose another one in 2024, Bud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt it fucking crazy how when they "fight" other peoples constitutional rights and call it "standing up for democracy"?

Even if there was some "alt right" thing going on......they STILL have the right to peaceful assembly. Trying to stomp on that is the opposite of fighting "for democracy". Just because someones message may be completely vile.....the rights we have to express them and peaceful assembly is FAR more important.

All the "alt right" is is the honest left. If they started talking, they would find several common grounds.

But yeah these people just lie and manipulate constantly.

Look at that liar, still spreading the misinfo that Trump called these alt right "neo nazis"....."good people". When that has been shown to be lie SEVERAL times over. They clearly view thier viewers as stupid, and thier viewers step up to prove they are.

They are either stupid enough to believe blatant lies. .....or they know it's a lie and stick to it anyway.

WHY would anyone want to align with a "side" that does shit like constantly lie and attack others? That has not done anything good for the country and only offers hate, division, destruction? That's literally ALL they do.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Isnt it fucking crazy how when they "fight" other peoples constitutional rights and call it "standing up for democracy"?

Even if there was some "alt right" thing going on......they STILL have the right to peaceful assembly. Trying to stomp on that is the opposite of fighting "for democracy". Just because someones message may be completely vile.....the rights we have to express them and peaceful assembly is FAR more important.

All the "alt right" is is the honest left. If they started talking, they would find several common grounds.

But yeah these people just lie and manipulate constantly.

Look at that liar, still spreading the misinfo that Trump called these alt right "neo nazis"....."good people". When that has been shown to be lie SEVERAL times over. They clearly view thier viewers as stupid, and thier viewers step up to prove they are.

They are either stupid enough to believe blatant lies. .....or they know it's a lie and stick to it anyway.

WHY would anyone want to align with a "side" that does shit like constantly lie and attack others? That has not done anything good for the country and only offers hate, division, destruction? That's literally ALL they do.

biden ACTUALLY lies all fucking damned day, every day, and the media and democRATs dont cover it at all!