Yet another mass shooting

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Part and parcel of living in a Globalist society apparently.

Or does that only apply to Islamic terror attacks?

Hmm, will have to check with the paki mayor of Londonistan...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This one at a medical center. At least 4 dead. Holy fucking mother of god. WTF

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I guess yer staying in Portugal fer a while, eh @LotusBud?

Might be safer, eh.
I'm here for good. Bought a house. Learning Portuguese. Have many friends. Kids come to visit. 3rd safest country in the world. People are awesome. No reason to leave.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Might be safer, eh.
I'm here for good. Bought a house. Learning Portuguese. Have many friends. Kids come to visit. 3rd safest country in the world. People are awesome. No reason to leave.

How do people in Europe feel about the Ukraine War?

I suppose they're counting on NATO to protect them eh?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
285233292_131530019529898_4865919756157160706_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Well, libs, how about for once you look at this from the contardian view.
.Apparently, it was the shooter's opinion them people needed killin.
Now that's FREE SPEECH!

. WHY DO YOU LIBS HATE FREE SPEECH?
WHY IS YOURS THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It might not be long before tourists find other places, safe ones to visit instead of coming here.
Yes. My acupuncturist wanted to take a roadtrip in the US with his wife, but now he does not think it's safe to go to the US at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It might not be long before tourists find other places, safe ones to visit instead of coming here.
Yes. My acupuncturist wanted to take a roadtrip in the US with his wife, but now he does not think it's safe to go to the US at all.

I still think it's mostly safe. I don't live in fear. However, these constant shootings aren't going to draw people in either.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I still think it's mostly safe. I don't live in fear. However, these constant shootings aren't going to draw people in either.

It's quite reasonable for someone from one of the safest countries on earth to be very hesitant about driving around the USA. It would propbably scare me if I weren't from there. Actually, it does scare me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Might be safer, eh.

How do people in Europe feel about the Ukraine War?

I suppose they're counting on NATO to protect them eh?

I don't think I can speak for the rest of Europe. But Portugal feels pretty isolated from that. We are as far from it as you can get and still be in Europe. Our military is small, and Portugal doesn't buy Russian oil. The greatest impact of the war on Portugal is Portugal's acceptance of Ukrainian refugees, I think.

Perhaps when the government folks are in session, they discuss the need for NATO's protection, but in every day life, I don't hear anyone talking about it, and I haven't read much about it in the news.

But this is a thread about gun violence in the USA. Not about European wars.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why ? Was he planning on visiting a school ?
Or the inner cities ? America is a grand beautiful country to visit politics and mentalities of almost half its citizens are the problem

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or the inner cities ? America is a grand beautiful country to visit politics and mentalities of almost half its citizens are the problem

Random people get killed all the time in the US. It makes people nervous. Especially peaceful Portuguese people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Random people get killed all the time in the US. It makes people nervous. Especially peaceful Portuguese people.

They shouldn't come if they feel that much fear, it would mar the experience. It can be violent and it can be dangerous.

But if you look at it from a probability perspective, the chances of random violence are still fairly low. I'm assuming tourists, from any country, aren't going to the venues where most of these events occur.

I saw tourists at Kings Canyon last summer from Europe and they seemed happy, content and engaged. I wouldn't go to another country to see their schools, movie theaters and probably not concert venues...

We haven't heard of random shootings major tourists spots, that I can recall at the moment.

These shootings are specific to Americans hating on one another, and that is shameful enough.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was a black guy who was upset that his surgery was not successful. Of course, some stupid black Democrat in NYC claimed it was a "white supremacist shooting" when a black guy tries to kill white people.

Just lying scum as always.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was a black guy who was upset that his surgery was not successful. Of course, some stupid black Democrat in NYC claimed it was a "white supremacist shooting" when a black guy tries to kill white people.

Both the doctor and the patient were black. Perhaps the innocent bystanders were white, but the intended target was black.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is your Conservative Victim Card up to date?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lol random people get killed all over the world no ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol random people get killed all over the world no ?

Yes, but statistics show the US is a very dangerous country. It's among the worst. Canada is far, far safer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My god you whining bitch lol
The site KAREN take a break yo