Yet another reason to eat the rich

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ppl who whine about the rich tend 2 be marxists who dont own anything

every month, they pay - for their car, rent, tuition, etc.....bank by the balls

I simply want the wealthy to pay a higher rate than the average middle or upper middle class family.
They already do, you stupid assed cunt. Worse yet, you assholes never really give the middle class a tax break. You people are pure shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I simply want the wealthy to pay a higher rate than the average middle or upper middle class family.
They already do, you stupid assed cunt. Worse yet, you assholes never really give the middle class a tax break. You people are pure shit.

No they don't. Like Buffet said, he pays a lower tax RATE than his executive assistant, you fucking piece of shit!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine private jets spew a huge amount of pollution.

Private jets are terrible. So are mansions. So is fast fashion.

I heard there was an increase in small jets and planes so the ultra rich could get around with the new Covid restrictions in place now.

St
Very true. This was well documented by small jet prices shooting up.

Still I think a private jet would be more affordable than a Yacht ride. More comfortable too.

I never was much into sailing anyways. I got bored after a few hours on some rich man's $20 million yacht around Vancouver Harbor. Couldn't wait for the trip to end. So a week on one I'd probably be seasick and Goin bonkers

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It always falls on the middle and working class because the wealthy get loopholes.

And these guys will deny it even as people tell them its impacting them.

The wealthy pay the most taxes already. They dont understand how taxing the wealthy shit tons just makes everything more expensive.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I heard there was an increase in small jets and planes so the ultra rich could get around with the new Covid restrictions in place now.
GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!

I drove those kinda people who came off or used private jets.

When i was doing limo, I drove that guy Tony Robbins. He is a billionaire with his own private jet.
My mom bumped into Cary Grant at The Magic Castle in the 60's and about knocked him over. BFD.

Just pointing out who rides in those things.

However the 1 time use of a private jet is actually cheaper and more affordable than a private yacht.

If I wanted to travel the world in style, it'd be a jet not a yacht.

A return trip on a private jet might even be affordable.

But a private yacht is like $100,000 for a ride from North America to Europe.

Frankly, while a private jet is extremely nice they are truly beasts to feed. Back around 2001 I was finishing up college and working at a small company which rented a variety of Cesnas for flight students and which also had instructors to provide lessons. One of my friend's worked there as an instructor so he helped me get a job there working part time. It was a beautiful area at the Santa Barbara Airport, a small former WW2 U.S. Army Airfield that later got turned over to the city and made into the small local airport.

So anyways, this small company shared a single hanger and office space with another company which did private flights in their Gulf Stream. The cost was outrageous something like $35,000 to fly to Los Angeles and back (a 45 minute flight). Santa Barbara and the area around it have a lot of extremely wealthy people in it. We are talking billionaires and people with at least $100 million or more.

Wrt saling the world motor powered yachts are out for everyone but the super wealthy. They have the same problem as small private jets that they are thirst beasts which needs gallons per mile and not miles per gallon. Sail boats would be the way to go for even moderately wealthy individuals much less middle class people.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No they don't. Like Buffet said, he pays a lower tax RATE than his executive assistant, you fucking piece of shit!
You dumb cunt, the rich pay over 90% of the taxes in this country. Buffet pays high taxes on his salary. If he makes PERSONAL investments that lose, he gets to write it off. You dont know shit about taxes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You dumb cunt, the rich pay over 90% of the taxes in this country. Buffet pays high taxes on his salary. If he makes PERSONAL investments that lose, he gets to write it off. You dont know shit about taxes.

Define rich, dumb suckass

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Define rich, dumb suckass
Read it and weep, cunt!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!

When i was doing limo, I drove that guy Tony Robbins. He is a billionaire with his own private jet.
My mom bumped into Cary Grant at The Magic Castle in the 60's and about knocked him over. BFD.

However the 1 time use of a private jet is actually cheaper and more affordable than a private yacht.

Frankly, while a private jet is extremely nice they are truly beasts to feed. Back around 2001 I was finishing up college and working at a small company which rented a variety of Cesnas for flight students and which also had instructors to provide lessons. One of my friend's worked there as an instructor so he helped me get a job there working part time. It was a beautiful area at the Santa Barbara Airport, a small former WW2 U.S. Army Airfield that later got turned over to the city and made into the small local airport.

So anyways, this small company shared a single hanger and office space with another company which did private flights in their Gulf Stream. The cost was outrageous something like $35,000 to fly to Los Angeles and back (a 45 minute flight). Santa Barbara and the area around it have a lot of extremely wealthy people in it. We are talking billionaires and people with at least $100 million or more.

Maybe if you had a group of people, split the cost among them? They usu have enough room for 8 to 10 passengers. Cost is for a group, right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know if I ever sailed around the world, which is an unlikely event, I would buy a sail boat and sail.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know if I ever sailed around the world, which is an unlikely event, I would buy a sail boat and sail.

I think a private jet flight would be a nice once in a lifetime present to one's self or a couple.

Wouldn’t even need it as the return flight.

Just a one way trip like a surprise for a guest.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!

Maybe if you had a group of people, split the cost among them? They usu have enough room for 8 to 10 passengers. Cost is for a group, right?

That is usually what would happen. That said, if you have ten, you arenstill talking $3500 per person for a single round trip. Not exactly budget friendly. Another friend of mine from college worked at a yacht rental company where they would take people out to the Channel Islands National Park (off the coast of Santa Barbara), or go fishing, or go scuba diving, etc...
It was similar where a company would rent the boat and pay for the crew and 50 employees would love the trip.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!

That is usually what would happen. That said, if you have ten, you arenstill talking $3500 per person for a single round trip. Not exactly budget friendly.

Still a helluva a lot cheaper than a private yacht. More fun too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here ya go, ya embittered fucking cunt!

Here YOU go, you massive pile of rabid dog shit!

LMFAO, The CBO disagrees with the NY Mag Rag, shit for brains

"The actual truth about the American tax system is that it is slightly progressive. The richest one percent earn about 21 percent of the income and
24 percent of the taxes"

They don't pay 90% of all taxes as you previously lied.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was limo driving I met a lot of rich people. Often American tourists.

Frankly the ones that bothered me the most were from Mexico. Because I know from visiting that place there's a huge chunk of the population living in poverty - much worse than the poorest parts of the United States. And the Mexicans would flaunt their wealth a lot more than the American tourists who d take greater pains to hide it. I did pick up one couple however from the US who reminded me of Dovey and Thurston Howell III from Gilligans Island.

maxresdefault.jpg

But they were very old in their 80s so they were a product of the cultural sensibilities of the 1950s.

Mexico has a lot of natural and financial wealth but when u visit the place it's evident it's not being spent where it should be.

The fact they don't have clean drinking water out of a tap for most of its citizens does say something.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here YOU go, you massive pile of rabid dog shit!

LMFAO, The CBO disagrees with the NY Mag Rag, shit for brains

"The actual truth about the American tax system is that it is slightly progressive. The richest one percent earn about 21 percent of the income and
24 percent of the taxes"

They don't pay 90% of all taxes as you previously lied.
Sorry you dont know how to read, retard.

"The top 10% earned 48% of the income and paid 71% of federal income taxes."

When your dumb ass gets to the top 1%, it goes way the fuk up, dummy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The top 1% already pay 40% of all taxes. It is absurd to say they are not paying any taxes. Nothing is a lie for stupid people. 1% pay 40% of total taxes. Is that not there "fair share"?
What really irritates me about all this shit is that these stupid cunt libs dont realize they're just drowning the entire country in debt with their pet projects. You simply cant tax people enough to pay for all this bullshit. If the government decided to just take 90% of all money made after "$XXX,XXX", investments and the economy would collapse like they did in Venezuela.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What really irritates me about all this shit is that these stupid cunt libs dont realize they're just drowning the entire country in debt with their pet projects. You simply cant tax people enough to pay for all this bullshit. If the government decided to just take 90% of all money made after "$XXX,XXX", investments and the economy would collapse like they did in Venezuela.

Well they'd better enjoy it while it lasts.

I suspect the Democrats' lock on Congress may be short-lived at the rate their popularity & Biden's credibility continues to decline.

If I were him/them, I'd try to help their supporters out who need it the most - like the working/middle class struggling thru the Pandemic.

If they are going to take a hit in next year's Congressional elections they may as well try to hang onto their base support as much as they can. Kinda like a business headed into a recession hanging onto its loyal customers I suppose.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suspect the Democrats' lock on Congress may be short-lived at the rate their popularity & Biden's credibility continues to decline.

If I were him/them, I'd try to help their supporters out who need it the most - like the working/middle class struggling thru the Pandemic.

If they are going to take a hit in next year's Congressional elections they may as well try to hang onto their base support as much as they can. Kinda like a business headed into a recession hanging onto its loyal customers I suppose.
Well dickhead, they dont help anyone, they just keep pissing money away on bridges to nowhere.

I keep buying guns and ammo. I had a good time at the range today! Verified all my pistols shoot the JHP's I bought without jamming!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It would be nice if they at least tried to fix some of damage they've inflicted on the working and middle classes but....its not gonna happen.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I want them to pay higher taxes AND to pay their employees living wages. Fucking Bezos has no excuse to not be paying all of his employees well, and the Waltons, with a huge percentage of their employees needing food stamps? WTF. It's reprehensible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I want them to pay higher taxes AND to pay their employees living wages. Fucking Bezos has no excuse to not be paying all of his employees well, and the Waltons, with a huge percentage of their employees needing food stamps? WTF. It's reprehensible.
If people want to enslave themselves to Walmart and Amazon, who are we to stop them?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If people want to enslave themselves to Walmart and Amazon, who are we to stop them?

^^^^^^ Proof positive that you are a simpleton.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^^^ proof positive that you want to control everyones lives. I managed to reject Walmart. I managed to reject Amazon. I managed to cancel my Facebook account. Whats wrong with the rest of you weak assed fools?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^^^ proof positive that you want to control everyones lives. I managed to reject Walmart. I managed to reject Amazon. I managed to cancel my Facebook account. Whats wrong with the rest of you weak assed fools?

You really are so ignorant that you don't realize for millions of people, there ARE no better jobs available.

@Dove, shame on you for rec'ing that shit, with the life you've had. You should know better. But, you're the one who thinks I think a real-life fatal fight is a scene from Looney Tunes.