Yet another reason to eat the rich

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ppl who whine about the rich tend 2 be marxists who dont own anything

every month, they pay - for their car, rent, tuition, etc.....bank by the balls

I simply want the wealthy to pay a higher rate than the average middle or upper middle class family.
They already do, you stupid assed cunt. Worse yet, you assholes never really give the middle class a tax break. You people are pure shit.

It always falls on the middle and working class because the wealthy get loopholes.

And these guys will deny it even as people tell them its impacting them.

The wealthy pay the most taxes already. They dont understand how taxing the wealthy shit tons just makes everything more expensive.

everyone should just pay the same rate - simple, fair and success doesnt get penalized

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I simply want the wealthy to pay a higher rate than the average middle or upper middle class family.

I want them to pay higher taxes AND to pay their employees living wages. Fucking Bezos has no excuse to not be paying all of his employees well, and the Waltons, with a huge percentage of their employees needing food stamps? WTF. It's reprehensible.
If people want to enslave themselves to Walmart and Amazon, who are we to stop them?

^^^^^^ Proof positive that you are a simpleton.
^^^^^ proof positive that you want to control everyones lives. I managed to reject Walmart. I managed to reject Amazon. I managed to cancel my Facebook account. Whats wrong with the rest of you weak assed fools?

You really are so ignorant that you don't realize for millions of people, there ARE no better jobs available.

@Dove, shame on you for rec'ing that shit, with the life you've had. You should know better. But, you're the one who thinks I think a real-life fatal fight is a scene from Looney Tunes.
There were BEFORE Walmart, dumbass. Nobody put a fukin gun to your head to shop there.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I want them to pay higher taxes AND to pay their employees living wages. Fucking Bezos has no excuse to not be paying all of his employees well, and the Waltons, with a huge percentage of their employees needing food stamps? WTF. It's reprehensible.
How much is a living wage in California ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They already do, you stupid assed cunt. Worse yet, you assholes never really give the middle class a tax break. You people are pure shit.

It always falls on the middle and working class because the wealthy get loopholes.

And these guys will deny it even as people tell them its impacting them.

The wealthy pay the most taxes already. They dont understand how taxing the wealthy shit tons just makes everything more expensive.

everyone should just pay the same rate - simple, fair and success doesnt get penalized

Then we can't begin to cover the costs of taking care of the nation. It's not fair to be impoverished and pay the same as a billionaire.

Life isn't fair, taxes should be just.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If the rich were taxed too high, they would expose the reckless spending of the government.

Again, the "regular" people are being distracted with these kinds of discussions about taxes instead of focusing on the real problem: Government Spending.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the rich were taxed too high, they would expose the reckless spending of the government.

Again, the "regular" people are being distracted with these kinds of discussions about taxes instead of focusing on the real problem: Government Spending.

I will engage conservatives on government spending when they agree to have the Pentagon audited.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off corporations should NEVER be taxed unless they are sending or investing money overseas. Second, ALL taxes should be levied on private individuals.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Whoosh!!!!

I will engage conservatives on government spending when they agree to have the Pentagon audited.

Thick.

As a.

Brick.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I used to have this in mind. Sadly it’s too late
The world's super-rich are responsible for more emissions than more than half the global population, a
has claimed.

A stark study of
by the World Inequality Database (WID) found the richest 1% of people in the world emitted 17% of all carbon emissions - compared to just 12% being emitted by the bottom 50%.

The biggest emitters over all are the top 10%, responsible for 48% of all emissions.

No doubt whatsoever that this is cherry picked bullshit. BTW hypocrite, you're probably in the top 1%.

There is a vid on YT, I don't know its title unfortunately but it says something like this, "if you have coins in your purse, money in the bank and a warm bed under a roof at night, you are in the top 8% of the richest people on the planet."

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine private jets spew a huge amount of pollution.

Private jets are terrible. So are mansions. So is fast fashion.

I only agree on your fast fashion remark .... private jets can carry other special parcels and probably do... and mansions are relative for instance, every regular home where I live would be considered a palace to someone living in a tin shack without electricity and running water in Sth Africa.

The planet is over-populated. We can't curb it. And why is it your, mine or some billionaires problem?... I used to have extreme compassion for poverty striken areas... Now I don't... My condition is called, "Donar fatigue." They keep breeding without any conern for long term futures.

If I sound hard it is because I am hardened.

Reactions: Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The planet is over-populated. We can't curb it. And why is it your, mine or some billionaires problem?... I used to have extreme compassion for poverty striken areas... Now I don'... My condition is called, "Donar fatigue." They keep breeding without any conern for long term futures.

Yup, and they are spilling into Western nations because their shithole countries cannot hold all of them.

And leftist retards say "Take them all in!" in one breath, and "Lower carbon emissions!" in the next breath.

Those idiots cannot put 2 and 2 together.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know if I ever sailed around the world, which is an unlikely event, I would buy a sail boat and sail.

lol Don't you know how rough the ocean is?.... and if you got into trouble, are you going to pay a navy to come and collect you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off corporations should NEVER be taxed unless they are sending or investing money overseas. Second, ALL taxes should be levied on private individuals.

Not sure if I agree on that.

But if corporations and small companies create jobs at home, especially good paying ones, they should be given tax breaks if they retain them & make the local economy grow.

Exporting/outsourcing jobs overseas should be taxed & discouraged.

A strong & growing American manufacturing base is good for Canada too because jobs are created here as a result too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not sure if I agree on that.

But if corporations and small companies create jobs at home, especially good paying ones, they should be given tax breaks if they retain them & make the local economy grow.

Exporting/outsourcing jobs overseas should be taxed & discouraged.

A strong & growing American manufacturing base is good for Canada too because jobs are created here as a result too.
I already said this, josephine. I literally just said this, josephine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I used to have this in mind. Sadly it’s too late
The world's super-rich are responsible for more emissions than more than half the global population, a
has claimed.

A stark study of
by the World Inequality Database (WID) found the richest 1% of people in the world emitted 17% of all carbon emissions - compared to just 12% being emitted by the bottom 50%.

The biggest emitters over all are the top 10%, responsible for 48% of all emissions.

No doubt whatsoever that this is cherry picked bullshit. BTW hypocrite, you're probably in the top 1%.

There is a vid on YT, I don't know its title unfortunately but it says something like this, "if you have coins in your purse, money in the bank and a warm bed under a roof at night, you are in the top 8% of the richest people on the planet."

I just spent the last 5 minutes pondering that. Maybe for the rest of the day. Thank you for your post